RRL - REGIS RESOURCES LIMITED

ShareCafe

RRL/NEM have great land if FCN turns out to be the goods. Some companies get lucky. The question is do you feel lucky?

I believe that the mineralisation runs from the current FCN discovery (E38/1057) through the south with a slight east trend. This system would end at the upper NE and center eastern limits of the Duketon greenstone belt or the Duketon fault. This is evident in the geochemical sampling of IGOÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¾ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s JV with FCN and STB in the Duketon region (see previous ann), which pulled up similar minerals.

If the fault runs from Collurabbie through to Duketon than the system would be quite large, similar to that of the Raglan deposit in Quebec. The largest land holders in the Urarey area which lies in-between is the JV between RRL/NEM. So this would explain the large interest in RRL as they hold most of the tenements. The question still remains though.......... is there anything in the Urarey area and if so how much?

Even though Urarey may become a hot spot the problem still remains that all the tenements seem to be pending. It may be sometime until full exploration could be achieved. IGO have a similar problem ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“Quongdong well.

I am not a geologist and I do not know anything about geology. I just glue like with like and would appreciate some answers. Please correct me on any point.

This may be totally wrong so do your ownÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Around the Traps ... with THE FERRET

07:35, Wednesday, 1 December 2004

Sydney - Wednesday - December 1: (RWE Australian Business News)

When WMC and FALCON announced the Collurabbie strike, the

good-address punters were into REGIS RESOURCES (RRL) like a rat up a

drainpipe.

The shares rose from 8.4c to 19.5c in three days and earned an

ASX query.

As the company's managing director told the annual meeting

yesterday, in the Collurabbie block, NEWMONT AUSTRALIA and Regis held

50 granted tenements and applications, covering more than 1000 sq kms -

at least 50 per cent of the extent of the Collurabbie province.

It is only 5 kms north of the Olympia prospect area owned by

WMC and Falcon.

This is a seriously good address.

But the best part is that this is not even the focus of Regis

and its manager and joint venture partner, Newmont.

The focus is the gold potential of the Duketon greenstone belt

in the Eastern Goldfields region.

"Newmont believes this area has a good potential for a

world-class, plus 3 million ounce gold deposit, and at this stage Regis

expects Newmont to spend approximately the same on gold exploration in

2005 as in 2004, at between $4 to $5 million, our contribution being 20

per cent," Regis says.

Regis was up 0.5c to 18c yesterday.

Falcon, meanwhile, racked up its fifth rise in a row - 23c to

$1.28 for a total gain of 72c.

It's risen from 20c three weeks ago.

In reply to: drrc on Wednesday 01/12/04 08:34am

DRCC...whats in the pipeline to keep this one from dropping further? Nice retrace and looks like a good buying opp although the fiz in the oilers seems to be subsiding and I wonder if that will rub off on the miners as well? Tempting to buy at these levels...will wait and see what happens from here....would be interested to know you u know of any ST developments. cheers, grommit

In reply to: grommit on Friday 03/12/04 10:33am

sorry g. i haven't looked into this at all apart from reading the articles i posted. only noticed it coz of the reference to falcon - it may be a candidate for a rollercoaster ride coz of the "nearology"

good luck

ps. not holding

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know why RRL moving today on reasonable volume?

• 1 month later...

In reply to: Thumper on Tuesday 21/12/04 12:00pm

NO POSTERS...???...report out at the end of last month didn't warrant any posters??...Is no-one holding this except me? LOL...ANYONE with some smarts about drills and finds care to comment on the grades they discovered ? I canny make head nor tails of that jargon and what a good or bad grade is.RRL is up from 11cents to 13 recently so wonder what is up? Would love to hear from other RRL holders! cheers, grommit

In reply to: grommit on Tuesday 08/02/05 01:17pm

Hmmm, grommit, I watch this stock daily, 1) because I own some and 2) because the large trade sizes going thru regularly intrigues me.

I attempted to get in again with more today at 13c, but price ran away from me.

I will watch and wait, something is brewing I believe, but not sure what it is.

I may be wrong, but I'm placing bets, along the way nevetheless.

Found this posted by PD4 on HC....might help explain the rise..

08 Feb 05 - Interesting article in West Aust today...."Rumour of the day" Independence Group are close to releasing some information on Duketon,a joint venture with South Boulder mines....NICKEL!!!! and guess who has 50% of the Collurabie /Duketon area....REGIS!...