UCL

ShareCafe

In reply to: tradem on Wednesday 07/12/05 12:43pm

I have been watching this stock for a while, I like the story but I cant get passed the directors constantly selling shares, and sizeable parcels. It does not inspire too much confidence. Although they did get these shares at 3c if I am not mistaken. A sizeable profit for a few months work.

I will continue to watch for now.

Goodluck

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The James Collins-Taylor sale doesn't bother me so much. He is a money man from Hong Kong and is likely to have his fingers in many pies. It would be quite normal for him to have another financial obligation. Put it this way, if I had sold off PDN just because Rick Crabb, the Chairman sold off some shares earlier in the year, I would be a lot less wealthier than I am now.

Rob Murdoch is the one to watch. I accept his previous explanation that he had become personally financially stretched as a result of supporting UCL for years, so had to sell shares. A few months have passed since then. However, if he starts up again, I will also start selling.

Itok share swap agreement delay causing concerns. Given that only 10 days extension were given I read it as a beauracratic delay more than anything else. Central government just needs to give approval to MZC to approve transfer. If it was anything more complex, a period greater than 10 days would have been allowed.

Not good news though on top of director's sale and Israel's threats to bomb Iran by March 2006.

Causing a little too much uncertainty http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

In reply to: tradem on Tuesday 13/12/05 10:03am

Definate uncertainty here. Sold all shares yesterday at 8.5 when UCL was looking extremely weak in comparison to the last few weeks. Took a small loss (avg 8.6) but bought into WEZ at 10.5.

If things don't look good or you don't feel comfortable holding the stock then sell. You can always buy back in, and with UCL I predict low 6's maybe where to pick up a good bargin.

Good luck Holders http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

What a bounce back. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I prefer to just sit and hold. I am convinced that post provisional BFS that the share price will be a lot higher than it is now, so I am prepared to ride the ups and downs in the meantime.

In reply to: tradem on Wednesday 14/12/05 09:17am

I have the same conviction tradem. personally i will be buying right through the BFS. it has been an interesting situation the last week or so with all sorts of uninformed speculation going on. Fortunately the fundamentals will eventually take full control.

UCL showing a lot of underlying strength despite the negativity of director's share sales, the Itok share swap, Iranian politics etc. I am staying put because the price will fly with any sniff of positive news. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/laughingsmiley.gif

Another Change of Director's Interest Notice from Collins-Taylor. He has only sold shares so far. No sales of the options. Looks like he wants to retain the leverage of the options as he would sell both in conjunction if he just wanted out altogether.

Pretty frustrating as it discourages new buyers from entering.

I may ask why he is selling on the website q & a. Rob answered about his sales. So maybe he will say something about Collins-Taylor's sales.