TLS - TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED.

ShareCafe

no, I would have thought directly, obtained through T's 1, 2 and 3, way back when. They can sell... but it bears out the observation that retail investors hold on to shares for too long

(and as an aside, an observation, if taking up those issues, the Instalment warrants, [or getting AMP demutualisations or suchlike] they came as Issuer Sponsored, which are now impossible to sell without setting up a broker account and selling on line <AML/ CTA provisions>)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current board are paying for the sins of past boards. In particular IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m thinking of the one that ramped up dividends, refused to voluntarily undergo structural separation and turned down the offer of an NBN.

It was a con, shareholders were OK with the dividend so were OK with the directors remuneration.

So, what am I missing? TLS vote was 62% against executive pay levels (one more 'strike' and the board gets tipped).

Chairman says " Cleary shareholders not happy " (der) but have to incentivise talent. But, self-evidently, the talent ain't performing.

eb

if we follow the money

the 13 Twiggs Money Flow had 2 breaks above zero in this small sideways consolidation-type move

we want to see a third break thru that stays above the zero line to prove that deep pockets are in

we can also see a dip thru the zero line for short term retail money, which suggests, fear selling

again, the low volume on the pullback and volume on current news release suggests convo surrounding the stock

is contrary to price print, at least by the money that drives trend

for min 3.02's becomes the level to protect

post-238560-1539826823_thumb.png

Morningstar Quantitative Ratings*

Valuation Rating Undervalued Fair Value Estimate 4.026

Fair Value Percentage Diff 23.75%

Liquidity High

(anzshareinvest.com.au)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SP currently $2.96 - down o.67%

Telstra is set to unveil its next generation mobile plans, but is 5G a revolution or just evolution?

by business reporter Stephen Letts

Updated 2 minutes ago

Key points:

Telstra expects to have its first 5G phones on the market by mid-next year

5G delivers near real-time communication, but most phone users won't notice a difference

Analysts tip 5G to revolutionise business, rather than personal, mobile use

read more - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-04/is-t...ection=business

post-330173-1543882593_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
Behind AppleÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s disconcerting news of weak iPhone sales lies a more sobering truth: The tech industry has hit ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“peak smartphoneÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ,

a tipping point when everyone who can afford one already owns one and no breakthroughs are compelling them to upgrade as frequently as they once did.

... assuming innovation hasn't died, what's next?

Hi Nipper Haooy New Year hope you catch some biggies this year .

I wonder if you could navigate me a bit around this new format I donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t see anywhere

That you can post IMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s .

Maybe you could tell me IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m totally blind or dumb but if you know please share.

Ps. Not much new exciting innovation since Steve Jobs this guy keeps reinventing same ole.

Maybe Apple will try its hand at cars we are due for some new tech that actually works.

Cheers

Frodo