DVP - DEVELOP GLOBAL LIMITED

ShareCafe

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Jim Mellon has a 15.521% holding in VXR via his company - Regent Pacific Group Limited. Does not appear he took part in the most recent CR - previously he held 16.7%

Mellon gave VXR a bit of a mention in the January Mater Investor mag - p9 https://masterinvestor.co.uk/magazine/#

QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Sulphur Springs Definitive Feasibility Study completed and released in early October 2018:

Project Revenue A$2,625 million

Free Cash-Flow (pre-tax real) A$818 million

Pre-Production Processing Plant and Infrastructure Capital A$146 million

Pre-Tax NPV8% A$472 million

Internal Rate of Return (pre-tax) 51%

Average Annual Pre-tax Cash flow ~A$80M

Pricing Cu USD/t âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 6,300, Zn USD/t âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 2650, USD/AUD âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 0.72

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Ore Reserve upgraded to 8.5Mt @ 1.4% Cu and 3.1% Zn âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 42% increase in contained Cu metal.

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚¢ $2.3M raised via successful SPP and Placement. Northern Star converts $1M of its $2M loan

into shares, increasing its stake in Venturex to 19.79%.

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Expressions of interest received from several domestic and international banks for senior

project debt finance facilities.

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Discussions underway with potential off-take counter-parties and off-take funding proposals

under review.

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Early Contractor Engagement and recruitment program commences.

Cash in Kitty @ end of Dec 2018 = $2.5m. Estimated outflows Q1 2019 = $870k

post-330173-1548036613_thumb.png

• 5 weeks later...

Updated chart below.

Not sure how long this process will take (as per the recent ann - NAIF to Progress Funding Discussions on Sulphur Springs)

The next step will be for Venturex to prepare and submit a formal Investment Proposal to NAIF and for the

NAIF Board to then consider whether or not to offer financial assistance. Venturex will continue to assist

NAIF with its required due diligence investigations regarding participation in the debt facilities to fund the

project capital expenditure necessary to develop the Project.

NAIF has not made any decision to offer debt finance and there is no certainty that an agreement will be

reached between the parties.

post-330173-1550659961_thumb.png

• 2 years later...

Back from a short break .... I see that ex-Northern Star maestro, Bill Beamont, recently paid $37m to buy a third of this company and will become an executive director of it from 1 July (after his NST commitments are met). Also Mineral Resources also just bought a huge chunk of the company. It has been dawdling along towards developing a copper and zinc mine in the Pilberra but with all this new money and high energy leadership I think it will quickly break into a gallop.

I did come here to ask if anyone here has any views about the recent action but the fact that this is the first new post on this thread in over 2 years then I think I have the answer to my question. :rolleyes:

I saw that when it happened, I’m just keeping an eye on the company right now, as in it’s made my ‘hopefuls’ watchlist. There are so many good companies in the market to invest in now!

Judging by what he has achieved at NST and the amount of dough he has invested he won’t be planning to waste his time here on a dud. And as we should know, management quality is the most important factor to consider.

Seems Jim Mellon has a 15.521% holding in VXR via his company, Regent Pacific Group Limited. Does not appear he took part in the most recent CR ... previously he held 16.7%

and this holding down from 7.9% to 5.8% from recent Notices

Someone is buying!

Howdy to you, denpal, I just checked and I see you have been posting on ss but it is ages since I've read one of yours.

On your comment about management quality being the most important factor to consider I read an article about Warren Buffet a whiles back. It pointed out that while Buffet first made his name and fortune as a disciple of Benjamin Graham's value investing theories - which entirely focuses on the quality of the company - in recent decades he has undergone a paradigm shift and now gives heavy weight to the quality of the managers. Goes to the maxim that you are better with a top quality manager in control of an average company than with an average manager in control of a top quality company.

Anyway, I see NXR is up around 18% again today after 10% on Friday. As they say on hc, it looks like I've missed that train. Choo choo. Bill Beament's investment in Venturex has gone from $37m to about $150m in a couple of months. Money for nothing, chicks for free, stuff.

• 5 months later...

DEVELOP Managing Director Bill Beament said the name change reflected the Company's new strategic direction and corporate culture.

We are making strong progress in laying the foundations for DEVELOP to be a major supplier of new generation materials and related services, Mr Beament said.

DEVELOP's commercial success will be intertwined with its objectives of making a significant contribution to the process of decarbonisation and creating a highly desirable environment for our people, who will be our most important asset.

With the new name now in place and the drilling program at our Sulphur Springs copper zinc project progressing well, we look forward to providing an update on our strategy in coming weeks.

looks like a mining company to me. M/C of $400M.

Sulphur Springs : The DFS results confirmed the Project's strong financial and technical merits based on a 1.25 million tonne per annum open pit and underground development to deliver average annual production of ~65ktpa of 25% Copper concentrate (~15ktpa Cu payable metal) and 75ktpa of ~50% Zinc concentrate (~35ktpa Zn payable metal). 10 year mine life

Also got Whim Creek Project: in with Anax as a 20% JV. Anax has reported significant progress in studies aimed at recommencing commercial operations at Whim Creek based on existing site infrastructure and the innovative use of ore sorting technology. Subsequent to the end of the year Anax announced the outcomes of a positive scoping study and development strategy based on the currently defined resource base

• ShareCafe Admin changed the title to DVP - DEVELOP GLOBAL LIMITED
  • 6 months later...

And another project?

On 20 May, 2022, Heron Resources Limited (HRR) was removed from the ASX Official List at the request of the Company and in accordance with Listing Rule 17.11, following completion of the deed of company arrangement as outlined in the announcement cross released onto the HRR platform by Develop Global Limited dated 20 May 2022 titled

Completion of Woodlawn purchase paves way for Develop to implement exploration strategy.