BTR - BRIGHTSTAR RESOURCES LIMITED

ShareCafe

Hey All

Just something I posted elsewere, stronly reccomend people start there research on this before the sp goes for a big run

I would not have bought 500,000 @ .06 yesterday if I wasnt being given the right infomation how undervalued this company is, look up the saying no brainer & AIM should be attached to it http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/laughingsmiley.gif

Gregy just posted a insight of how undervalued this company is, top that off with numerous announcements expected over coming weeks & you will realise that this is heading for double digits. Imho

Gregys points are in between the - ###### then it continues with my view

##########################################################

"""this could be big

for the following reasons

ZINC/

bhp aim in joint venture worth about 1.5 billion in ground resource of zinc refer to quarterly anncmenents

say a discount rate of 12%==around 180million or around 36 cents

per share

URANIUM/

READ MARCH QUARTERLY REPORT

BHP-AIM IN JOINT VENTURE MUMBWA IN ZAMBIA

URANIUM GOLD COPPER

23 PRIORITY TARGETS ANOMALIES

4 HIGH PRIORITY------

2 OF THESE CONTAIN STRONG URANIUM

U238 SIGNATURES

8 SECOND DEGREE PRIORITY TARGETS 3 OF WHICH WITH STRONG URANIUM SIGNATURES

THESE TARGETS ARE SCHEDULLED TO BE DRILLED IN THE 3RD QUARTER 2005

THIS QUARTER.............

URANIUM GOLD COPPER

IS THIS THE NEXT OLYMPIC DAM??????????

##########################################################

RPT, RTM, RRS, BTV, DYL, have all had there uranium run, AIM has been overlooked until the other week I posted a big reminder of this companies potential, it has shown it can run on no news, just think were this is going once a drilling date is announced for there Uranium projext then top that off with the Zin feasability due shortly, the market is waiting on good news from these projects get in before news is announced rather than chasing the sp up after announcement.

Remember there last quartely quotes "OLYMPIC DAMN STYLE URANIUM!" read yesterdays article I posted from the herald sun, australia wants BHP to produce more Uranium they have a JV with AIM & could be something BHP is willing to pump bigger $$$ in as Uranium is in demand atm.

There ZINC project is quoted as possibly being "THE LARGEST ZINC DEPOSIT IN THE WORLD" im not telling you anything new just posting 2 big things that have been overlooked & will create more interest once AIM releases some updates on these projesct.

They have around $7mil in the bank! BHP & AIM JV, potential potential potential.

I do add this is a SPECULATIVE stock I may be getting ahead of myself but from people Ive spoken to they strongly agree that this is undervalued so I have taken a position.

Spec Buy - Best D.Y.O.R http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/icon13.gif & consider a entry.

Regards

Rgue Trader http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/devilsmiley.gif

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am waiting to pick up a few. If they do become commerical then 10c in 2009 could be an absolute steal. Long term, I am sure you can't go wrong, with 4 yrs, the probably of something good happening has to be in your favour. But hopefully we won't have to wait that long and we may see a good BFS July/August.

In reply to: Rogue Trader on Wednesday 20/07/05 09:12am

Cough, Cough, Splutter ,Splutter Spit--etc--

"I would not have bought 500,000 @ .06 yesterday if I wasnt being given the right infomation how undervalued this company is, look up the saying no brainer & AIM should be attached to it"

Yep, your the man, I'll wait.

Lull before the storm.

Currently in an excellent position to make the next re-rate. What are the expectations on share price a $120m plus bankable figure ?

Uranium play will be some nice icing on the cake too http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Been a few false starts, i think more trader driven then anything, but now after a 6 month wait for the BFS to be completed by Snowdens' we are at 'pointy end' of the next share price re-rate.

Mid 5's is a great entry level with little downside and plenty more upside for a 2-3 week hold. AIM has proven resources, BHP Biliton partner and about to get set to produce income within months not years.

Why would you be buying RTM today when AIM has real value ?

Good day for AIM all round. Great to see a minor retracement early today as we got rid of some traders, but based on the afternoon run we probably have a few more onboard now! Gave me an oppurtunity to pick up a few more. Also good to see the options Top 20 above 50% which will also hopefully be represented by the ords register also tightening up a little.

1M buy orders interesting, I missed todays action though. It didn't seem to explode like the other uranium plays have out there recently, I guess because they don't really had a strong link to U...YET! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Do you guys think it was the ususal suspects we have seen in stocks like RTM,RPT,DYL pilling the big 1M bids in? or hopefully a few larger holders either increasing their stakes or getting a whiff of the potentially good news around the corner.

Chart certainly looks good and if the BFS comes in postive towards end of month/ start of August we could be in for a nice little ride.

Good luck to all holders and if you ain't one already may I suggest you do some research and consider the companies prospects and current price.

In reply to: bailej03 on Thursday 21/07/05 06:09pm

Has been interesting watching AIM over the last few days. Wasn't at all suprised about the umpire calling a no ball as Aim's toes were over stepping the mark a bit. Now that they have their line and length right there shouldn't be any questions about the next bouncer in the price. I think tomorrow will be the last opportunity to see a sixer. Looking at the score board there has been a bit of a drop off in the run rate with the slowing down in the overs. Today the batters have picked up the pace . Leading up to the lunch break with batters getting their eye I in I expect the pace to pick-up even further . My guess is that it will test 6.5 an over by Monday.

Now that the one day series are over let the ashes begin. Today the players started doing their warm-up exercises with AIM being the next logical play. Those that have bought their seats have picked them up reasonably cheap and can put their feet up to watch the game unfold. Next week people will start paying a premium for getting in late as the players start flexing their muscles. The beauty of the AIM game is that there may actually be something to play for. Looking forward to next week with anticipation. Good luck to those that hold and come on the Aussies.

In reply to: Mirage on Thursday 21/07/05 07:41pm

I have been surprised by the lack of interest in AIM over the last few days. As alluded to in an earlier post I expect the quarterly to be out on the 29th of this Month as it has been in the previous two years. As there have been no large buyers coming in I believe a lot of people are sitting on the fence waiting to see which way this will go. Todays action may start to get things moving and should see a higher opening price tomorrow. I fully expect this to be over ten cents once the market is informed as to where the company is in relation to its BFS and exploration targets. This information should be addressed in the quarterly report. Good luck to those that hold.