ShareCafe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Golconda, Fri 20/02/04 10:28am   [READ POST]

Broken out target 6+.

Yes, it has broken out. However seems to be stabilising at .055, .056. Will it reach and exceed the past high of .058.

I bought in at .04 and am looking at taking the profit today. Not sure if it will break through .058 in near future. Any thoughts?

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Golconda, Fri 20/02/04 11:55am   [READ POST]

5.2 should now be support so if ok close look for it to head for 6+,big vol so ann may be due?.

I agree, .052 will be a new support line and expect it to close above that tonight. There are sellers positioned at .057 and .058 (a prior high) so whatever has caused this breakout, will need to be significant enough to absorb them and push thru. Failure to do so may see it bounce off .058 and re-group.

I'll therefore hold off today and wait and see what next week brings.

IN REPLY TO A POST BY kapricorn, Fri 20/02/04 12:32pm   [READ POST]

I agree, .052 will be a new support line and expect it to close above that tonight. There are sellers positioned at .057 and .058 (a prior high) so whatever has caused this breakout, will need to be significant enough to absorb them and push thru. Failure to do so may see it bounce off .058 and re-group.

I'll therefore hold off today and wait and see what next week brings.

Just been reading through Qtly Report Ending 31/12/03 and notice they mention an option to purchase Mokopane Platreef Project with 'significant' Platinum reserves. Back then due diligence was nearing completion and deadline for payment is 18 May 04, so I am thinking that could be the nature of the announcement.

http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif