SWA

ShareCafe

In reply to: N.M.Mer. on Tuesday 15/01/08 07:31am

NMM. as a rule I don't like consolidations either, but if MON are to list on the TSX then a consolidation was necessary, 100 odd million shares down from well over 300 m and they'll still have one of the largest floats of any junior listed on the TSX.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is MON good value...well based on in ground reserves and inferred resources MON is one of the best value plays on the entire planet!

On current market cap every ounce of gold is woth just over US$16...if that ain't value for even a low margin producer then I'll give this game away.

With MON set to list in 12 months on the TSX and Gold set to head north of $1000 US I suspect that a rerating is on the cards VERY soon that see a 100-200% increase in the share price and it would still be undervalued.

NMM...I am surprised that one as yourself sold considering the value in this company. In 2 years time .65 will look ridiculously cheap.

In reply to: woteva on Sunday 20/01/08 05:46pm

Whilst MOn appears 'good value; there are many other better buys around.

There are many sites where the 'undervalued gold stocks' are mentioned.

Good luck, as the flavour of the month will facilitate moves from here on, that or a few good hits &/or an interest from a major.

ADU for mine.

In reply to: woteva on Monday 14/01/08 11:58pm

woteva, dig around to find their margin on an oz of gold multiply by175k/ozs then divide by 170million shares fully diluted...have finished accumulating for moment but as every week goes by MON will be primed to explode... contemplate end of next year even if they get only to 400k/ozs and not 500k/ozs......cheers

QUOTE (dlux @ Monday 21/01/08 01:04am)

Whilst MOn appears 'good value; there are many other better buys around ADU for mine.ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ 

ADU is OK but how do you figure with similar market caps that ADU is better value than MON?....I for one am EXTREMELY cautious about ANYTHING with interests in Africa to begin with...political risk not withstanding, MON have no such problem a much much cheaper resource base and larger to boot, infrastructure....will I go on?......but let's compare apples with apples,not apples with potatoes.

In reply to: woteva on Monday 21/01/08 09:24am

The french compared apples with potatoes but of course this is aussie!!

woteva - I think I worked some sort of value out of the cost per oz for jorc resource plus a couple of other reasons which are now in the waste paper basket.

Interesting to see the first to a $1 - this time around.

Ghana is one of the 'safer' African nations - at least for now.

I hold both.

In reply to: jacsar on Monday 21/01/08 12:12am

jacsar

I agree with your sentiment,

"dig around to find their margin on an oz of gold" etc

but this is the hard bit; has the company indicated anywhere its production costs?

Ive not found it, or even a hint of it.

So if you know, don't be coy, please spill the beans.