• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IN REPLY TO A POST BY ADMIN1, Wed 11/02/04 04:03am   [READ POST]

EXTRACT RESOURCES LTD

Place on the radar screens as this stock will no doubt in my opinion increase in price over the next few months as gold production nears. Here's a brief overview. Phase 1 spans 18 months with a capital estimate of 1.5 million dollars.

Here's the facts:

Reserves of 236kt@7.01g/t equalling 53000 ounces.

Total costs $385 an ounce.

The NOA2 resource remains open at depth and down-dip allowing major potential to discover more ounces.

Phase 1 pays not only for planned exploration but has a significant cash surplus. I've calculated assuming full allotment of shares which is over twelve months down the track, share price on current resource estimate only and gold price is approximately 4.5 to 5.5 cents valuation. Comments appreciated and PDYOR before purchasing.

IN REPLY TO A POST BY mme, Wed 11/02/04 07:10pm   [READ POST]

Place on the radar screens as this stock will no doubt in my opinion increase in price over the next few months as gold production nears. Here's a brief overview. Phase 1 spans 18 months with a capital estimate of 1.5 million dollars.
Here's the facts:
Reserves of 236kt@7.01g/t equalling 53000 ounces.
Total costs $385 an ounce.
The NOA2 resource remains open at depth and down-dip allowing major potential to discover more ounces.
Phase 1 pays not only for planned exploration but has a significant cash surplus. I've calculated assuming full allotment of shares which is over twelve months down the track, share price on current resource estimate only and gold price is approximately 4.5 to 5.5 cents valuation. Comments appreciated and PDYOR before purchasing.

Nice volume today and up around 10%.

IN REPLY TO A POST BY mme, Fri 13/02/04 11:49am   [READ POST]

Over 40 million shares traded. Anyone know who's buying?

Nice tip on weds mme! Unfortunately it looks like you only tipped it to yourself as this room is a bit empty! Do you hold this stock?

IN REPLY TO A POST BY jsm, Fri 13/02/04 12:57pm   [READ POST]

Nice tip on weds mme! Unfortunately it looks like you only tipped it to yourself as this room is a bit empty! Do you hold this stock?

Certainly do, if my mathematics serves me correctly, I got a valuation assuming a gold price of around $400 and the resource estimate of 53000 oz (bear in mind they've only touched the surface) of about 5 cents at this stage. PDYOR before purchasing.

IN REPLY TO A POST BY mme, Fri 13/02/04 01:51pm   [READ POST]

Certainly do, if my mathematics serves me correctly, I got a valuation assuming a gold price of around $400 and the resource estimate of 53000 oz (bear in mind they've only touched the surface) of about 5 cents at this stage. PDYOR before purchasing.

DJ Charmichael was the main seller yesterday with around 30 million through. Held up nicely considering this. Commsec appears to have had the daytraders working overtime with this stock. I would imagine that it'll calm down a bit next week.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In reply to: hayboys on Wednesday 01/12/04 06:53pm

hayboys

they are after the plant for milling from their burnakura JV

and adding to their reserves will give them cash flow for further exploration (i believe from company annoucements both areas are under explored)