SEN - SENETAS CORPORATION LIMITED

ShareCafe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good report out. Profits up well and forecasts are strong. There is probably enough in this report to push it through 40 and into new levels.

Hector

In reply to: tomwaters on Tuesday 15/02/05 10:02am

Tom

took profits at 37 but will watch to see how it consolidates as I think it might strengthen after this immediate sell off. Report was quite good.

H http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

I have treated this stock as a speculative stock for the last 6 months and traded it for a irregular income.

I thought the 1/2 year report and dividend declaration (on-going too) was fantastic.

Unless it takes a serious tumble, I'll hold this stock now.

I think it is pretty well valued now and will probably only surge on contract and increased income announcements, or attention from institutions. I don't mind giving up the trading income in return for a stable and secure business with no debt, and regular dividends.

A few more reports with growth of income, above forecasts should see this lose its spec status.

Isn't the concern here the number of new shares they seem to hand out on a weekly basis.

This is diluting the ordinary external shareholders. Whilst the profit result was good and the balance sheet looks ok,the fact that they are handing out freebies is an overhang on this stock.

In reply to: LEWINSKY on Wednesday 16/02/05 04:59am

Lew, my view exactly. I have been in and out of SEN over the years. I don't trust the management at all to do the right thing by shareholders. I will and have traded the stock. It is not to my mind stock to invest in for fundamentals. User

If you have not factored the options into SEN then your a little behind on this stock

I expect almost all the options being converted over the next month to convert them to FPO for the Dividend.

100,000,000 options x 8c = $8 million tax free cold hard cash to Senetas

Traders out - Investors in

StockBaron

OK... here is an "unsubstantiated" rumour doing the rounds yesterday. Rumour has it that GPG are buying into SEN .. and were responsible for some of the volume yesterday.

Dont buy based on the above ... just thought it would be interesting to see what eventuates.