QTK

ShareCafe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently trading @ $0.002 to $0.003c p/s.

I'd be very interested if anybody has any info coming up on this stock.

The graph below shows highs and lows during its trading course.

What makes me interested is this, unless QTK goes under, than is it possible to climb back to (say) $0.10 or 20c per share?

If there's even a 50% chance than it's worth a small bet of around $5,000 wouldnt you say?

I think if my math is correct than $5,000 @ $0.002 = 2,500,000 shares, @ $0.10 =$250,000.

That would pay for a few nights out http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

post-16-1076464467.jpg

Yea, I know. They seem to get there cash reseerves by selling more shares and or options to their shareholders to get them out the crappa.

Obviously not the safest stock, but they do seem to have gotten away with it for quite a number of years. Therefore, you have to wonder, if there going to be around for another 10 years (as an example) will it climb again?

Buggered if I know!

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Gordon Gecko, Wed 11/02/04 12:53pm   [READ POST]

Yea, I know. They seem to get there cash reseerves by selling more shares and or options to their shareholders to get them out the crappa.
Obviously not the safest stock, but they do seem to have gotten away with it for quite a number of years. Therefore, you have to wonder, if there going to be around for another 10 years (as an example) will it climb again?
Buggered if I know!

http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/graduated.gif I bouhgt some...they are saying they may look at alternate investments..? maybe goldmining who knows...I am astounded they are still trading but there might be some live left in this dog..I hope so....I would have a few nights out on the proceeds...their technology works hope they find other business which could see this stock rise...bought 1millon of them at .003...$3000 ...if they go to 1 cent=$10000....10c=$100000 this will be my spec for the year..putting it in the bottom draw

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Gordon Gecko, Wed 11/02/04 11:54am   [READ POST]

Currently trading @ $0.002 to $0.003c p/s.
I'd be very interested if anybody has any info coming up on this stock.
The graph below shows highs and lows during its trading course.
What makes me interested is this, unless QTK goes under, than is it possible to climb back to (say) $0.10 or 20c per share?
If there's even a 50% chance than it's worth a small bet of around $5,000 wouldnt you say?
I think if my math is correct than $5,000 @ $0.002 = 2,500,000 shares, @ $0.10 =$250,000.
That would pay for a few nights out http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Chart looks terrible but perhaps it's time for a rise. Will this company go bankrupt though? I remember this one from the tech boom, didn't they want to make a digital key for internet pruchases?

IN REPLY TO A POST BY blackbook, Wed 11/02/04 01:36pm   [READ POST]

Chart looks terrible but perhaps it's time for a rise. Will this company go bankrupt though? I remember this one from the tech boom, didn't they want to make a digital key for internet pruchases?

Not sure about the digital key, but their main focus (or use to be) was satellite car detection and immobilisation. Great theory with loads of potential, but the main problem with this company isnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t its high tec equipment, it's the Directors apparently. They seem to want too much money from the company and arenÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t afraid of taking it.

Truthfully, I donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t believe this company has much of a future unless they sack the directors and really get serious management to replace them, but thatÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s not going to happen because the directors are the major share holders. There only seems to be one hope for the traders that I can see, and thatÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s some positive announcement which will influence other traders to buy in and make some money. As my mentor once said "greed is good", ha ha.

GG

• 3 months later...

Well for all us poor buggers who got caught holding this one. I can only say that the writing was on the wall for some time. Cant believe I didnt sell though and what about those Directors. I hope there's an inquiry about those corrupt dogs and they go to jail. Good news though, my accountant says we can off side this one against my tax this year, well arent I the lucky one, Ugghhh.

GG

GG,

I long held the notion it was IVK selling that was holding down the price, but when it didn't move after their exit, I sensed the pin was being pulled on QTK. So I jumped and look a big hit, having stupidly persevered with this bunch of crooks for years. Got a bit back on IVK ...but this lot has been around for a long time and it's hard to find anywhere they have delivered for their s/holders.

Last time I got caught when the music stopped it took so long to get the letter from the receiver that it pushed my write-off into the next fiscal year, ('02) when the last thing I needed was more CGT loss!!

Know the feeling all too well......

Krumbs

As Gordon Gecko, the evilly attractive villain of the movie Wall Street said, it is worth being able to distinguish genuinely undervalued companies from dogs and from those which are still dogs though they may have different fleas.

Tex.