LGL - LYNCH GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED

ShareCafe

Hi Tex, I told you I was prepared to wait, I will be selling my LHG today mate as you know, I said I would be selling @ $1.20ish I have not put my bid in as yet ,but I will. LHG...MIGHT move quite a bit higher in the next fell days, but thatÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s not how I invest or trade as you know. The price I will sell today for, will give me a dam good profit, thatÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s all IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m interested in, with this baby mate. One look at its Chart (most gold chart) will tell you why, up and down like a yoyo...I reg. with HotCopper a week ago, only to find out last night I was lock out. I got a note saying, I have to contact administration. DonÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t know why? I have not even posted on there... I was dishearten to find out all the bickering is still going with smuggler ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦I see now L C is also at logger heads with him. . One must ask the question, how has he managed to lose all his friends most that were very tight with him? All that could be said about it, if it was me, one would think... STOP... Take a real long look at what I was doing, before all the mud starts to get flunk around, because if it gets to that point then all parties start to be destructive...

P.S... Hey Tex BHP is going along nicely for me I still am holding... One Steel (OST) is the one I still have a heap on that mate... THAT THE ONE I WANT TO FLY MATE... itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ stating to look good I want it to go to over $3.00 then IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ll be cooking with gas in a huge way, .and if your reading this L.C..Hi you old bugger whatÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s cooking mate...

M.x http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: pete152 on Thursday 16/06/05 09:09pm

Hi Pete,

As you would know insto's invest generally based on short term outcomes and profits generated. LHG have stated over and over that they are working through lower grades at the moment before exposing higher grade massive orebodies. We won't reap the full rewards of those until 2008, so I guess there is time for others to come on board before then. Also hedging is a slight problem atm, though I don't think LHG are actually losing $ with any of their hedges as indicated in earlier posts. I actually am in favour of their hedging position atm as it allows them to understand their future cashflow while digging through lower grades which can be a difficult time. As higher grades are exposed expect to see the hedgebook lessen.

Incidentally some higher grade (but not the bonanxa grades) are to accessed in the next quarter (Q106) which should add value to us all.

I'm here for quite some time (probably years) yet.

Only time will tell, and dyor.

J.

QUOTE (Mission X @ Friday 17/06/05 08:37am)

Hi X

I have replied to your email.

Well done with LHG mate (you're da man) !

Quite a few stocks have come out of the March-April-May dip, but are yet to reach their previous highs of last year.

my feeling is we will see another sustained downward movement in most stocks over the next 12 months, because we are at the top of the economic cycle.

The economy is still very strong in Queensland, but it's very hard to expand when you can't get the labour.

We are basicly naming our price atm, and it makes me wonder how long the economy can bear this burden.

I'm not sure how this converts to LHG, but I guess it doesn't matter now that you're out http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

In regards to other posters from HC, let's just say that you reep what you sow.

I don't think he'd be very welcome in many of the old Looksmarter's homes.

I think you'll do very well with BHP, but I don't see OST performing as well (long term), mainly because one supplies Iron ore and the other consumes it.

OST is dependent on the building industry, where-as BHP has many other avenues of income.

Keep up the good work http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Tex.

• 5 weeks later...

Lihir Gold has announced their newly commissioned 30 Mg power station is at full production. The plant is powered by "naturally-occurring geothermal steam which otherwise would be discharged as waste".

The $US50 m facility will reduce power costs at the PNG gold mine and processing plant by $15m a year, equating to $US20 per ounce of gold.

Lihir first began to use geothermal energy in 2003; the new upgrade means 60% of power requirements will be from geothermal, reducing reliance on fuel oil.

With further upgrades, by June 2006, the company expects that virtually all power requirements will be met by their own power-generating capacit.

Lihir forecasts that with decreased production costs, and increased production, their profitability will be increased, calling it a "milestone" in the company's history.

• 4 weeks later...

In reply to: NQBill on Friday 12/08/05 06:58am

NQBill, LHG are also moving into the much discussed Lienetz pit which has substantially higher grade material. I expect that we will see some benefit from this in the current quarter with vastly reduced costs in the quarter after that due to reduced processing requirements.

The days of high produiction costs should be past us now.

J.

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: casaremo on Wednesday 24/08/05 03:49pm

$25 million after the bell cross trades, casaremo

Could be just portfolio managers moving stock between funds.

Or a takeover of course. I cant see value in someone buying out LHG

But with TOLL Holdings offering to buy PRK at 30 times earnings

there might be someone out there with more money than sense

TIME PRICE VOLUME PRICE

16:20:55 $1.3665 vol 6,040,000 $8,253,660.00

16:20:30 $1.3663 vol 6,040,000 $8,252,452.00

16:20:13 $1.3663 vol 6,040,000 $8,252,452.00