WKT - WALKABOUT RESOURCES LTD

ShareCafe

Thanks Blacksheep, I never knew about BIT's and that does give me some comfort as an investor in WKT and BKT even though it will take the major miners to force the issue. MNS definitely has a lot more at stake than the minor explorers but I will almost guarantee the cheapest you will buy MNS will be when they come out of suspension. :)

Magufuli is not a guy thats putting himself first, we will see I suppose, but these were his early days in office so I believe reason will be found.

He cancelled lavish Independence Day celebrations and slashed the budget for a state banquet to mark the official opening of parliament. He made surprise visits to ministries and hospitals, firing the board of the countryÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s biggest hospital after finding patients sleeping on the floor.

Almost overnight, from being a relative nobody ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ even within Tanzania, Magufuli was not particularly well-known before his expensive presidential campaign ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Magufuli became an African icon. #WhatWouldMagufuliDo trended on social media, and the Tanzanian presidentÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s example was used by citizens of other countries to question why their own leaders were failing to deliver. 2

Naturally, after the initial rush of publicity, MagaufuliÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s administration has received less and less attention, although he remains an internet meme. Last week, he reached 100 days in office, a traditional milestone at which to assess a new governmentÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s progress. So how has he really done? Does he deserve all the adulation?

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That Cam Hardie fellow is not what I would call great on facts/figures, I am not sure if he is completely crap at his job or has another agenda. Top holders are incorrect, Amount of Finance needed is incorrect by almost double, our resource to mined each year is only 75% of its actual value. Devaluing the stock by 50% for Tanzanian risk is a call he can make but doesn't sit right with me, MNS, KNL and all the rest can be lumped into that boat with this guys opinion.

He valued WKT 22 cents in his first report with totally wrong figures, management pay him a personal visit and straighten him out with the correct figures and bingo! Exact same figure 22 cents with his second report based on his mostly made up report.

I am starting to think Patersons are not quality brokers? :blink:

Disclosure: I am in bloody deep.

Anyone here think WKT might be one of the interested parties in MNSs' Nachu project - I believe they are neighbours

In addition, during the past months, the Company has fielded interest from potential joint venture partners for

Nachu. Plans are being made for site visits in the current quarter with at least two of these parties.