• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: jazzmoo on Wednesday 18/10/06 02:41pm

jazz,

I've kept holding TEN for some years because of the good dividend, but whenever I think about it I think I should get out soon because I can't see a great future for FTA TV in view of the competition from the new media. But I'll be holding for the moment to see what emerges on the takeover front. Something's going to happen surely.

David

In reply to: jazzmoo on Wednesday 18/10/06 02:41pm

So, am I the only one who thinks Mr Murdoch will now make a takeover offer for TEN.

I think you may be correct, but I don't think they would be the only ones looking at TEN. I think fairfax may try and fight of PBL (or whatever then entity will be called) and beef up themselves possibly with TEN.

I am only new to media land so please be gentle.

WHERE'S the KING?

Golden cross on the chart, looks ready to really run! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

post-16-1161594025.gif

THE KING is in NEW ZEALAND on review NZ can west is up from $1.30 to $1.63 looks full on real terms the other stick out here is APN the NZ Herald paper ,radio stations and AUS gold coast papers and is going GANG BUSTERS [see APN code for updates] with all this talk going on about shake up we will have to wait for the big boys PLAY.. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/king.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...