CBH

ShareCafe

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gungho, I like this company too and it was an excellant fourth quarter report released today. IMO hold on to this one as it really has several aces at present what with mining, huge potential resource upgrades, and the shiploader business which is going ahead in leaps and bound with a 38% increase!!! I shall sit tight. PDYOR.

MY ALERTS JUST WENT OFF A FEW MINUTES AGO, WOOHOO... NOW ALL WE NEED IS.. 0.195 WITH 2M + VOLUMN TO CONFIRM THE TREND...THEN YOU GUYS CAN COUNT ME ON BOARD! =)

FINGERS CROSSED, HEHEHE IM EXCITED =)

http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif waiting waiting waiting.... oi... make sure you guys save some 0.195's... if/when it happens..

come on... cbh you can do it...

GO CBH!

ps- i do not know anything about the company...just its name at this very moment... but the technicals (chart) look great!

if it ever runs through 0.26 again the next stop is 0.40....

high 0.27 recent lows 0.14 difference...0.13...

next psychological high is 0.27 + 0.13 = 0.40

there's less risk to enter at 0.26 then now, but if you have your stop losses set right... then you'll be fine...

why do i choose to enter at 0.195 and not 0.19... 0.19 isn't good enough it carries too much risk.

risk vs reward - this one looks good... i've been waiting waiting waiting for agesssss hehehe

mme - you still hanging in tight? i hope so.

fingers crossed for a close of 0.195, if not.. hehehe i might have gotten excited over nothing. but yes... fingers crossed. the MA'S are telling me that there's nothing to worry about 0.20+ is nothing... =) but no... ill continue to be cautious.. hehe =)

cheers!

ps - dont you just love that sound "beep beep beep beep" "gentlemens, start your engins, VROOM VROOM! "

lol 19's just got slaughtered,,damn sellers.... can you believe it? over 800,000 plus shares in two pops! =)

waiting for a 0.195 finish,....

fingers crossed!

the volumn looks fantastic for a so called "break out"

woohoo great action today.

argh a close of 0.19, not too bad but 0.195 would have been better,

now.... all we need is tomorrows confirmation =)

then we can sit back and relax... otherwise... go look for something better...

but for now.. it looks like i'll be having CBH without onions please...looking good, smells fantastic..

lets see what tomorrow brings... argh dying to hit the buy button hehehe.