CYL - CATALYST METALS LIMITED

ShareCafe

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In reply to: dlux on Wednesday 25/10/06 10:46pm

Anyone else following CYL? It gained my attention by a poster on another forum, and since I have followed its progress and made an entry last week at .27.

Prospects look good and more results soon.

In reply to: rooster on Friday 03/11/06 09:34am

hi,

wasnt quite as lucky as you and brought 25000 at 29.5 cents. i am pondering what is going to happen in the next 2-3 weeks. i suspect the share price will rise sharply by next Thursday (ex entitlement to options is Fri 10th Nov). Maybe to around 40 cents?!? However the excerise price for options is 20 cents and there could be a sell off after the 10th Nov. how severe im not sure. Anybody have thoughts on this? cheers.

In reply to: ben1104 on Saturday 04/11/06 12:09pm

I would guess that CYL will open on 10/11 down from the previous close but how much will depend on any ASX ann re the gold find & the moly drilling. Could be more volitility which is good if you can 'pick it' - a close watch.

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: rooster on Sunday 12/11/06 03:32pm

Alright, so i have filled out the request for options form and paid my 0.01 cent per option. Does this mean that when they are granted, I can convert them to ordinary shares at any time by paying 20 cents a share up until the expiry date?

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: rooster on Monday 27/11/06 03:05pm

Since no-one seems getting back to you on this Rooster, yes, the options can be 'converted' to shares for 20c any time up to December 2008.

The options are also tradeable as themselves and sales have been around 10c each for CYLO.

With the CYL being about 27c, that's a combined value near peak and lots more upside. Did you see the visible moly they drilled in the last release?

CYL - the Cudeco of the moly world? : )))

• 2 months later...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROMO: Special one month free offer expires end of February. Visit the exclusive StockAnalysis Energy Newsletter page for ShareScene members to view recent samples of their weekly report http://www.stockanalysis.com.au/ss_subform.htm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.brr.com.au/site/images/partners/sharescene-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:45PM):

Encouraging Drill Results - Mr Mark Thompson, Exploration Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.