NBS

ShareCafe

In reply to: BSA on Thursday 27/01/05 09:42am

BSA if you have nothing constructive to say then ...on your bike.....as far as chart analysis I use a trading system that identifies which indicators are the most successfull based on history......in other words MACD has been successful for some and not others/bollinger bands work where others dont and so on..............Directional movement has worked for this stock (ETC)so im assuming you dont know that.........IT HAS HAD A SUCCESS RATE OF average profit per trade.....205% average loss per trade 2.17%

consecutive wins 9 consecutive losses 3

if you are to make negative comments then back it up with sound analysis instead of shooting into the wind.........as your analysis appears to be about as usless as an ashtray on a motorbike........lol

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT always BSA - A recent WINNER I had last month was with MOB which I picked the bottom at 13c.......made a nice killing on that one as well!

Like I've said, we back up statements with FACT based on what's clearly available to the public.......who cares if it's everyday - we are excited about this company and it's prospects and we want everyone to know about it because we BELIEVE ETC is going to go up soon and is undervalued!

If you dont like it that's cool - EASILY fixed! DONT read the ETC thread than cause it's obvious you aint a holder so dont come here and tell us shareholders WHAT we can and what we CANNOT do!!!

QUOTE (BSA @ Thursday 27/01/05 10:25am)

From a technical view it still looks like a dogs breakfast http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/weirdsmiley.gif , would need to start breaking some serious resistance on big volume to stir any interest,.... for every indicator you use to give a buy signal, you can find another 5 that say no. As far as market depth goes it is at best another unreliable indicator, most oif the serious traders are waiting in the wings(not sitting in the que) with their buy or sell order ready if and when certain levels are hit. Will have to have very good news to lift it.

Sorry Jam public forum, and the above was sound analysis, of how market players operate, just beacuse it does not agree with your analysis, does not make it invalid.

Hey I just realised the pun(not sure if it was intended) "BSA if you have nothing constructive to say then ...on your bike" (BSA is a motorbike)

Bullish you said, "dont come here and tell us shareholders WHAT we can and what we CANNOT do!!! "

I have never done so, infact I said carry on regardless, and I hope it pops its cork for you.

It is obvious you guys only want to hear upbuilding comments on your beloved stock, sorry cant do that at this stage, so will duck out as I do not wish to get into a peeing competion.

Cheers and all the best.

In reply to: BSA on Thursday 27/01/05 10:10am

apology accepted....iguess opinions are like as* holes everybody has one...lol

anyway....BULL AND THE REST...

JUST CHECKED THE RECENT BUYS AND FOUND THE FOLLOWING

1 BUY FOR 2 MIL

3 BUYS FOR 1 MILL

4 BUYERS COLLECTED 5000000 COLLECTIVELY...NOT A BAD START.....

BSA gives extremely constructive crtiticism. There has been a great deal of very bullish comments (no pun intended Bullish) on this thread and it is nice to have an alternative viewpoint. From other threads I know BSA has a great deal of expertise in TA so he knows what he is talking about. Everybody has different viewpoints and they need to be expressed in a constructive manner.

I hold many, many etc

BSA,

Your comments are welcomed here BUT please back it up with FACT.

It's USELESS making some of the comments you have made cause it could be said about EVERY stock on the ASX.........Tell us WHY you believe on a FA/TA level the reason why ETC will NOT go up accordingly.

You would have said the EXACT same thing to me with MOB at 13c about 6 weeks ago and I would have responded to you with FACTS based on research WHY I believe it would of gone up and WHY I believed it would soon be 20c.......check where it is now BSA!

This is EXACTLY the same thing.........I have with RESEARCH stated WHY I believe ETC is undervalued and WHY I believe it will be 2c VERY SOON! All you can say in return is that oh it's a dogs breakfast and the sellers depth is heavy and it'll need a good announcement to move it. SORRY BSA but I'm afraid to me that is NOT a very good TA/FA technical response as to WHY ETC will NOT move as you suggest. AND anyhow, look what's happened this morning thus far, 1.4c has been taken out EASILY - any announcement? NO!

Mate........I just like people to back up statements with FACTS - just like I do.

SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

In reply to: bullish on Thursday 27/01/05 11:27am

From a technical view it still looks like a dogs breakfast http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/weirdsmiley.gif , would need to start breaking some serious resistance on big volume to stir any interest,.... for every indicator you use to give a buy signal, you can find another 5 that say no. As far as market depth goes it is at best another unreliable indicator, most oif the serious traders are waiting in the wings(not sitting in the que) with their buy or sell order ready if and when certain levels are hit. Will have to have very good news to lift it.

I will repeat above my post for the third time, and was in response to a post to another technical point of view, and my post commented on points raised by the other poster.

Sorry guys enough said on the subject you only want to hear good things about ETC, and I have stocks in uptrends that are appreciating each day to tend to.

Cheers

PS Should things look different with ETC and something sustainable comes from it(an uptrend) I will join you lot, albeit at a higher price, but I liken that to paying an insurance premium,......its a safety net.

All power to you guys, and as I have said b4, I hope it pops its cork for you.

As a holder of 1 mill @ .013 tomorrow looks interesting with all todays trades 15 mill @ .014. News expected by some,question will it be good enough as many d/t rush for the exit?

Maybe Sam Marks will send a nice email first thing tomorrow :-))) http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif