ShareCafe

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: archbald on Wednesday 14/02/07 04:55pm

Didn't expect such strong and quick share price appreciation but am I acomplaining? NO

All seems to be going well for further gains. Customer numbers and the half yearly will be interesting and hopefully good.

In reply to: roddombo on Wednesday 14/02/07 07:31pm

Just took part profits on 50K worth of fully paids, about 1/3rd of my full paid holding, at 32.5. Still holding all oppies and the rest of the shares which were bought at 19.4 average. Its been a strong run and they are really yet to prove a hell of a lot. I believe they will but just hosing down the risk till I see more evidence. They are already 33 cents http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/mad.gif

In reply to: roddombo on Friday 16/02/07 02:43pm

yes it was nice to see it close on the high for the week

There is certainly nothing wrong with taking a profit. They do have a way to go yet and I am confident they will get there. I have VOIP myself and I think it is fantastic. The landslide has really only just begun in that department. I convinced my parents to get VOIP and they love it. I retain number-one-son status for a bit longer http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Hopefully these guys will make big waves in the business world (lots of money out there).

The options exercised this year may be large, adding a substantial amount of cash to the kitty. As an ex holder of both ENG & FRE, it is important to watch for spikes, however, momentum monkeys have not noticed her yet. I am waiting for an update which is "very near" before re-assessing my position.

I don't buy the speedie reply. Brokers may have been recommending her, but something larger is afoot IMO. Every cent on the heads now will move the options leading to higher and higher profits for us.

Technically, I view 25.5/26 as support but the upward channel is immense and ongoing. She could check into the 40s very easily.

Tempus fugit.

We've done well. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

In reply to: macrae on Friday 16/02/07 05:16pm

maccrae or archbald (or anyone) do you know which broker is the one thats been buying or done the report. I would sure like a copy.

certainlky the market has a long way to go. I wont be impartial to buying back if we get a fall. i doubt we will go below 28ish but who knows.

In reply to: macrae on Friday 16/02/07 04:16pm

hi all

i am curious about this one.....i noticed the amazing rise in sp, but don't understand it. in their recent reply to the asx, mnf noted a doubling in of number of customers by november. yet, customer receipts for december quarter was down from previous quarter. if they maintain their rate of cash burn even with a substantial increase revenue, will they not need more cash soon?

If the rise is based on something substantial - it's got to be more than their VOIP user returns.

There's other providers, just as reliable, that are providing a cheaper product overall.

There's no doubt VOIP has the potential to wipe out PSTN (normal phone) services over time.

The savings for people on broadband ... phone based or cable ... is huge. However, there's dozens of providers (VSPs) out there already competing well with MNF.

In reply to: jaolsa on Friday 16/02/07 05:59pm

Directors will exercise options soon to give them cash to get through so that shouldn't be a worry.

The numbers in the cashflow were disspointing at face value but there is a lag of around three months to when they expect to reach their users normal expected rate. the company recently confirmed to me they expect to be cashflow break even around october. If this is achieved they shouldn't need any new equity funding bar option conversions.

Why the rise?? technical and fundamental. they were undervalued at 20 cents and now they are closer to fair value. They could well be still but we need more data to make that call. At the moment each customer is worth 2/3rds of a grand. Thats a lot for $20/month expected revenue but not necessary over the top if they can reach critical mass.

• ShareCafe Admin changed the title to SYM - SYMBIO HOLDINGS LIMITED