TRF

ShareCafe

TRF looking cheap

- 50% holding in IFE is worth $14 million

- 20% free carried interest in Wilcherry Hill Magnetite project

- Around 50k oz Au in JORC deposit

- 20% holding in ROB worth about $1.5 million

- OZL earning 75% of Wilcherry Hill Zinc/Lead prospects for $8.5 million expenditure over 5 years.

I like the potential in TRF, there are plenty of projects driving the company.

IFE have stated their potential magnetite resource could be as large as 300-600 MT once the deposit is defined. Also like the ultra-high quality of their magnetite, easily DSO quality. Currently the JORC resource is around 45 MT, but currently being drilled out to 100 MT for the pre-feas. TRF retains a 20% free carried interest.

OZL JV also holds plenty of promise, as TRF retain rights to any other minerals the JV finds.

IFE are currently drilling the big Hercules prospect at the moment, and the Mawson IOCGU prospect due to be drilled soon which could liven things up. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply to: dimit on Tuesday 19/08/08 10:23am

Pretty stoked to have a 50% return in a matter of 5 days, good going considering the market.

TRF was looking way too oversold at 40c, its shot up on low volume but closer to fair value now. It'll easily double once IFE get their JORC out for 100 MT of top of the line magnetite, considering they hold a direct and indirect interest of 60% in the project with 20% free-carried

In reply to: ead83 on Tuesday 19/08/08 10:31am

About time the sp was supported. Still oversold as far as I can see on the quality of the projects and management calibre. I also bought some IFE recently to add to my TRF's so I have exposure to both.

I certainly hope they get over 100mt in the imminent JORC update. With all the drilling that has been done too. And, confirmation of decent DSO grades would be the icing on the cake.

In reply to: 10fingers on Monday 25/08/08 10:30pm

Hard for any stock to beat the market at the moment. But TRF's prospects are better than average I think. Just that in many junior resource stocks there are few buyers and too many who have to sell into a wide spread.

IFE should be close to finalising the new JORC for Wilcherry Hill by the end of September. They've stated that they're aiming for the pre-feasibility study to be complete by the end of the year, which should give the SP a bit of a kick.

Also news from Telephone Dam and Stuart may provide some impetus in the case of positive results; with Mawson being drilled immediately after.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.sharescene.com/html/sharesceneradio-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (16/09/2008 09:30:00):

TRF - Excellence in Mining and Exploration Presentation - Mr Ian Finch, Managing Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 7 months later...