one fat lady

In reply to: ty.webb on Thursday 07/07/05 07:32pm

My guess is that BQT has won 4 prisons -

Melbourne Asssesment Prison
Barwon Prison
Metropolitan Remand Centre
Correctional Program Centre

Thanks for the reply.

Could you or some one else get BQT to confirm this ?

Tex.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: kiril on Thursday 07/07/05 05:36pm

Kiril if I was one of BQT clients I would be most concerned with the leaks as you say coming from management.It is a security company is it not.There is even one well known day trader on another forum calling the day to expect announcements.Geez give me a break as I said this stock is a circus.

regards,

In reply to: imogen on Friday 08/07/05 09:13am

Imogen...

he has made alot of calls...some right...some wrong... so what?

A broken clock is right twice a day!!!

I like signs like Ben Stiller on HC appearing from some distant part of the US and doing research on BQT because of noises he is hearing in the US about this little Australian company.

With regards to clients being concerned...how do you know the leaks arent coming from those clients?....you dont know......there are always leaks......always.

I hold.

Kiril

In reply to: texas4qld on Friday 08/07/05 08:56am

Could you or some one else get BQT to confirm this ?

I suppose you could try contacting them yourself. My information comes from the public domain and from putting two and two together.

In reply to: theflasherman on Thursday 07/07/05 10:33pm

< I don't understand why it is a bad thing for BQT to get the options over the line? Why is it bad? >

Maybe some see it as having a 'dilution' type effect?? - The fact (also), that they had to go off 'early' to get them up, (with only a 'consensus' type announcement), hasn't help either, as now, the "Major" partner will have them 'over the barrel', when it gets down to the 'nitty gritty', I feel.

Cheers !!

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

LC

In reply to: LookingConfident on Friday 08/07/05 11:19am

Hi LC

They would have to dilute anyway from raising capital if the oppies didn't get over the line. I don't see any difference.

I don't see how the major partner has them over a barrel any more than previously. This happens all the time with big companies having the market power over the small, irrespective of options.

In reply to: theflasherman on Friday 08/07/05 10:11pm

< I don't see how the major partner has them over a barrel any more than previously. >

That BQT are now obliged 'to deliver the goods' in relation to their 'consensus' announcement has put this MAJOR partner in an unbeatable position in ALL further negotiations, IMHO.

BQT will now have to 'bow' to any 'adjustment' requests made, from the MAJOR partner and could possibly come out of it, in very poor shape. But, we will have to now, wait and see ......

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

LC