one fat lady

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: patrikgeorge on Wednesday 02/02/05 08:56pm

This is a quote from Genner one year ago.

I'm just wondering if he has considered evangelism ?

------------------------------------

Tuesday 17th February 2004

The clients we have in many cases are very large International companies. The contracts

our clients tender for are often, multi million dollar contracts. It takes a great amount of time for these contracts to be concluded. We have been working with our clients on some

projects that are only now reaching conclusion. Year 2004 we believe will be the major breakthrough that we are geared up for.

BQT Solutions Limited has the largest range of products with proven technology, in our area of this market and a client base that has been built up over eight years. Our major asset is our expertise in ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Tailoring SolutionsÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ for our clients.

We understand their business needs. No one we know in the global market has our

flexibility and we see that as the big difference.

Look forward to bringing investors further success this year.

I can assure all, it will be exciting.

John Genner

------------------------

Tex.

http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/graduated.gif Tex, the message clearly showed that Genner was a little green when it came to the aerospace and defence markets vis a vis the lead time for orders. What is positive, is that he has been able to continually secure further funding to continue pursuing the deals.

I hope to see, expect to see, a turn around in the SP by end Qtr 1. If not I will be bailing out at whatever price I can get. Still, remaininmg positive I see a SP of 40c by end Qtr 1 2005

I also think .40 is possible in the near future .... .225 has held very well in last few run downs and any sniff of a deal will see bqt run again ... obviously latest placement resulted in selldown, but i'm expecting it to bounce off this level. who knows, if the placement really was to help pay for contract bonds etc ... then the run may come sooner than we think ...

a preopen may catch a few people short.

In reply to: Sam43 on Tuesday 08/02/05 01:43pm

Certainly doing his best to support the share price http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif In fact .. its seems that might be almost all the support http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

genner's still buying ... amazing accumulation ... i'm sick of wondering when the announcement will come. He's either very stupid or really believes he's on to something. I'm holding, although concede i should have taken profits off the table when it ran to .285. This share is not for watching ... too frustrating ... time to set and forget until the pre-open.

You Guys are a never-ending enigma to me. We have had two announcements from BQT today - well three if you count the correction - and the only comments forthcoming are about JG's further share purchases. Why is nobody talking about the fact that they've finally announced the new address. The one I posted about on Sat 05/01/05.

They've moved in next to Philips - now it's official. http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/graduated.gif

Genner's buying like there's no tomorrow.

How do you spell that Homer Simpson sound? Duuuhhh?

At risk of seeming over zelous - and to save you guys rooting back through the archives - here's what I posted:

Hi, ty.webb,

Thanks for the link (which I note was dated december 2003) in your last post.

I'm interested to see the direction these recent posts are taking, that is the possibility of BQT eventually being taken over... even, "by the likes of Philips" to quote happy2.

The mention of Philips rang a bell that set me looking back through my BQT archive file, and there sure enough was a hard copy of an item from Property Review archives (the link was http://www. peopertyreview.com.au/archives/...710200009.html - but I can no longer access this... perhaps it has been removed?), I quote from my hardcopy:

"Catalyst Business Park, North Ryde NSW

Less than one year after acquiring this asset, IIF renegotiated the major lease to Philips Electronics to enhance the lease profile of the property.

Philips has committed to a four year lease extension over 45% of its existing space and a surrender of the remaining space effective July 2005.

As part of this transaction, Management has negotiated a new five year lease to BQT Solutions, for a portion of the space to be surrendered by Philips, amounting to 900 sqm of office space and 35 car spaces..."

Does anyone know if there has ever been a formal announcement of this additional/relocated office? I haven't heard of one.

I wonder just how close our cuddly little BQT is to Philips?

I don't know about you guys, but - much as I'd like BQT to become a major multi-national powerhouse to keep me into my dotage - I'm in this for the money. Recent events in the UK have seen minor outfits (see for example Baltimore Technology [LSE - BLM]) soar on the suggestion of a takeover - and in BLM's case it is only by an ostensibly impecunious little upstart (EPO), what effect would - say - Philips have on the equasion?

Regards,

Moonshine

Well now we HAVE got the formal announcement... Yes? http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Any comments, rockets, flak?

Cheers,

Moonshine

In reply to: Moonshine on Tuesday 08/02/05 09:17pm

hey moonie, i can't see any relevance to the market in their premises. my guess is no one else here cares about anything other than revenues (not counting capital raisings) hence the non-posting.

how are things over there?? it's been sunny and warm here, shame you can't be here and have a beer or two.