MSP

one fat lady

IN REPLY TO A POST BY andy20020, Fri 26/03/04 01:23am

Yes i agree, i bailed yesterday & took a 0.5c loss. Not convinced that 37/38c will hold.

Funds are better elsewhere until this sell-off ceases. Good luck to the holders - i will be back when it looks more stable. Ofcourse, a good announcement would stop the sell-off very quickly http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree fatlady - it's an OK announcement, but nothing to help the SP significantly short-term.

On a longer term basis it's a positive development but i get the feeling that management may have just released this to try to slow the SP decline.

Still, i should have friggin' sold 1st thing this morning instead of late yesterday - DOH! http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

IN REPLY TO A POST BY splitview, Fri 26/03/04 12:26pm

HiYa Split - good advice as ever ... interesting BQT action today - I can't decide if this is the delayed relief rally or not - so I'm sticking to my plan to review it if and when 44 is tested. I still see this as a breakdown of the previous trend so until things get resolved - watching and learning.

I see our other joint stock is zig zagging a bit - lovely 10 day BBand chart bounce - otherwise IMO, just a big ???????????? Sold back to a core holding at open awaiting the close and or US activities - days like this its nice to have the US option.

Regards

Just some info around the subject

According to a recent study by Equity International, global spending by governments on homeland security will rise to $562 billion in 2004 and to $572 billion in 2005. March 31 ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ April 1, JaneÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s will attend The 2004 Homeland & Global Security Summit, a conference designed to help companies strategically position themselves to win the most business

IN REPLY TO A POST BY The_Muns, Fri 26/03/04 01:38pm

I'm reading $562 billion in 2004 and to $572 billion in 2005, thats big $$$$, aust budget pales in significantance.

Muns, who's jane's?