AUZ - AUSTRALIAN MINES LIMITED

ShareCafe

In reply to: grommit on Thursday 12/07/07 11:19am

certainly lost support on the chart http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

i'm feeling enough reports coming out about Nickel for '08 at higher prices to keep me holding AUZ for now.

could be more down side in the short term though

cheers PC

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paperclip...thanks...yep...does seem to have lost its sparkle..i too am hanging in there. for the moment...there does seem to be a stack of buyers lines up at 15 cetns so i guess its our support and looks like it will hold that ...hope it will..pray it will...waiting for some positive news on the nikel front....

In reply to: grommit on Thursday 12/07/07 12:17pm

the next quarterly is a tick over 2 weeks away. should be reasonably strong IMO. this could be enough to spark it into gear again.

cheers PC

In reply to: paperclip on Thursday 12/07/07 12:20pm

Hi All

Still drill results to come ..Quarterly and resource update so still plenty of news to come over the next 4 or so weeks. Some big buys at end trade today

:48:44 pm.. 15 ..1,043,000 .. $156,450... 3 Trades so someone wants it I just feel its going through the ringer at the mo seems to have good support at 15 well see what happens tomorrow

Good luck Guys

disc ... I hold

UL

In reply to: Park-Hall on Friday 20/07/07 10:20am

Duplex Hill South may just be another key in the comming months.....especially with gold price predictions. We will see good to have a little diversification http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

UL