• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all..

first post.....

here goes...

just having a quick look at (auz)..

commencement of mining in march 04...

at the blair nickel project...

this might just be a fairly good period for them...

well worth doing some research....

presently the share price at 25 cents...my guess that it needs too break 27 cents before the next leg...

once this happens then there might be plenty of blue sky...

keep an eye on this over the next month or so..this could be a big winner...

see below..

Level 1, 681 Murray Street, West Perth, Western Australia 6005

Tel: 08-9481 5811 Fax: 08-9481 5611 Email: admin@australianmines.com.au

16 December 2003

AUSTRALIAN STOCK EXCHANGE LIMITED

Via Electronic Lodgement

Number of Pages: 1

Dear Sirs

SPECIAL RELEASE

UNDERGROUND DEVELOPMENT COMMENCES AT BLAIR MINE

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Underground development commences on schedule.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Nickel ore production from Area 57 on schedule for March 2004.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ LME Nickel price reaches US$13,485 per tonne (AUD$18,150) per tonne, well above the

nickel price used in Blair mine cashflow model.

Australian Mines Limited (ASX: AUZ) is pleased to announce that underground development at

its 100%-owned Blair nickel mine near Kambalda has commenced. Mining contractor Barminco

has fully mobilised to site and development from the existing decline to access Area 57 ore has

commenced on schedule. First ore production from the Area 57 massive sulphide shoot is

scheduled to commence within three months, with the ore to be trucked to WMCÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s nearby

Kambalda plant for processing. The recently signed agreement with WMC also provides for

WMC to purchase the nickel concentrate from Australian Mines.

The nickel price continues to strengthen to new 14-year highs, with the closing London Metal

Exchange (LME) nickel price reaching US$13,485 per tonne (or US$6.12/pound) yesterday. At a

US$:AUD$ exchange rate of 0.743 this is equivalent to AUD$18,150 per tonne, well above the

AUD15,500 nickel price assumed in the CompanyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s budgeted cashflow. Significantly, the

quoted 3 month LME nickel price ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ coinciding with the CompanyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s scheduled first ore

production in March 2004 - is US$13,500 per tonne (AUD$18,170 per tonne).

Yours faithfully

DD Boyer

Managing Director

IN REPLY TO A POST BY sandybeachs, Sat 07/02/04 10:47am   [READ POST]

hi all..

first post.....

here goes...

just having a quick look at (auz)..

commencement of mining in march 04...

at the blair nickel project...

this might just be a fairly good period for them...

well worth doing some research....

presently the share price at 25 cents...my guess that it needs too break 27 cents before the next leg...
once this happens then there might be plenty of blue sky...

keep an eye on this over the next month or so..this could be a big winner...

see below..

Level 1, 681 Murray Street, West Perth, Western Australia 6005
Tel: 08-9481 5811 Fax: 08-9481 5611 Email: admin@australianmines.com.au
16 December 2003
Via Electronic Lodgement
Number of Pages: 1
Dear Sirs
SPECIAL RELEASE
UNDERGROUND DEVELOPMENT COMMENCES AT BLAIR MINE
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Underground development commences on schedule.
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Nickel ore production from Area 57 on schedule for March 2004.
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ LME Nickel price reaches US$13,485 per tonne (AUD$18,150) per tonne, well above the
nickel price used in Blair mine cashflow model.
Australian Mines Limited (ASX: AUZ) is pleased to announce that underground development at
its 100%-owned Blair nickel mine near Kambalda has commenced. Mining contractor Barminco
has fully mobilised to site and development from the existing decline to access Area 57 ore has
commenced on schedule. First ore production from the Area 57 massive sulphide shoot is
scheduled to commence within three months, with the ore to be trucked to WMCÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s nearby
Kambalda plant for processing. The recently signed agreement with WMC also provides for
WMC to purchase the nickel concentrate from Australian Mines.
The nickel price continues to strengthen to new 14-year highs, with the closing London Metal
Exchange (LME) nickel price reaching US$13,485 per tonne (or US$6.12/pound) yesterday. At a
US$:AUD$ exchange rate of 0.743 this is equivalent to AUD$18,150 per tonne, well above the
AUD15,500 nickel price assumed in the CompanyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s budgeted cashflow. Significantly, the
quoted 3 month LME nickel price ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ coinciding with the CompanyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s scheduled first ore
production in March 2004 - is US$13,500 per tonne (AUD$18,170 per tonne).
Yours faithfully
DD Boyer
Managing Director

Great volume today. It needs to break 27 and then we are on our way.

I hold.

http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/puke.gif lme big green day - ni up 3.6%, cu up 3.9%

Everything is green on the London Metal Exchange tonight. Little by little Nickel is edging up - good rise tonight. It happened to MCR (mid tier producer), now TTR is on the way, AUZ building now to follow shortly. AUZ has high grade intersections and plenty of scope for new finds around Blair. 27c the next AUZ target. AUZO is spectacular - timing brilliant. http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

Copper is unstoppable - no pauses for Cu. Chinese New Year well and truely gone and China's multitude of factories planning and pumping out orders. Emails from desperate buyers proliferating for metals consignments to China. When will it stop? After the Olympics? Here are the figures. Check for yourself. AVL best Cu stock and still languishing - production about to double and AIM listing to happen. Get into AVLO and grin. http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Commodity_traded, Price_US$, Change, %change

FOREX Gold Index 411.40 5.00 1.2

Aluminium Alloy Cash Official 1560.00 32.50 2.1

Aluminium Alloy 3mo Official 1585.00 29.00 1.9

Primary Aluminium Cash Official 1703.50 57.75 3.5

Primary Aluminium 3mo Official 1722.25 58.00 3.5

Copper Cash Official 2707.50 101.00 3.9

Copper 3mo Official 2669.25 85.50 3.3

Lead Cash Official 883.75 19.50 2.3

Lead 3mo Official 849.75 22.25 2.7

North American Special Alum Alloy Cash Official 1657.50 25.00 1.5

North American Special Alum Alloy 3mo Official 1710.00 43.00 2.6

Nickel Cash Official 15632.50 542.50 3.6

Nickel 3mo Official 15555.00 542.50 3.6

Tin Cash Official 6587.50 47.50 0.7

Tin 3mo Official 6572.50 45.00 0.7

Zinc Cash Official 1082.75 27.50 2.6

Zinc 3mo Official 1097.75 25.25 2.4

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/fds/hi/...three_month.stm

This Jan04 AUZ report is great:

22 January 2004
Via Electronic Lodgement
Number of Pages: 4
Dear Sirs
BLAIR OPERATIONS UPDATE
NEW MASSIVE SULPHIDE TARGETS DEFINED- UNDERGROUND DEVELOPMENT
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ NICKEL HEDGING IN PLACE
HIGHLIGHTS
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Underground development ahead of schedule ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ nickel production planned for
early March.
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Surface EM survey defines four new massive sulphide targets - two with existing
nickel intercepts.
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ 8,500 m drilling program to test nickel and gold targets to commence in
February on conclusion of EM survey.
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Nickel hedging put in place at A$19,500 per tonne, 25% above the spot nickel
price assumed in budgeted cash flow, will generate estimated A$800,000 of
additional cash flow.
Australian Mines Limited (ASX:AUZ) is pleased to report excellent progress on mining and
exploration activities at its 100%-owned Blair project, and to advise that hedging cover has been
put in place for a portion of nickel production.
MINING PROGRESS
Progress on stage 1 underground capital development has been excellent, with the two cross-cuts
accessing Area 57 from the existing decline now more than one third complete and ahead of
schedule. First ore production is anticipated by March, with every effort being made to
commence ore mining at the earliest opportunity. In addition to ore reserves within the mine
plan, attention is being paid to identifying unmined remnant blocks close to existing development
in the upper levels of the mine that can be readily brought into production.
ASX Release ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 8 December 2003
- 2 -
NEW MASSIVE SULPHIDE TARGETS IDENTIFIED
The major surface EM geophysical survey over an extensive area stretching from Blair South to
the Marshall prospect has already identified four conductors (named Triumph, BSA, Rocket and
Indian) that may represent massive sulphides (refer figure 1), and further targets may be defined
before the completion of the survey at the end of January 2004.
The Triumph and BSA EM anomalies are of particular significance as they are located north and
south of the Blair South prospect, where previous drilling has intersected nickel sulphides
grading up to 2.3%. A previous shallow percussion hole directly adjacent the Triumph EM
anomaly yielded a high-grade intercept (1.52m @ 4.3% Ni) from 21m depth. Similarly at the
BSA EM anomaly, shallow drill intersections overlying the contact position and EM conductor at
depth include 6m @ 1.05% Ni and 2m @ 1.04% Ni.
Fixed loop EM (FLEM) surveys will be conducted over these and other EM nickel targets to
assist in effective drill positioning on completion of the current MLEM survey, ahead of followup
drill testing
EXPLORATION DRILLING PROGRAM
Exploration drilling planned for February/March will include 8,500 metres of mixed
RAB/Aircore/RC drilling to test a number of discrete gold and nickel sulphide targets. A gold-insoil
anomaly at Micks Hill prospect will be tested in order to identify potential shallow open pit
gold resources. Significantly, the 300m long soil anomaly at Micks Hill is located about 1
kilometre along strike to the north west from the Goat/18 Footer prospect. Previous results from
sparse drilling between these two prospects has been encouraging, with gold mineralisation now
known to extend for 2.5 kilometres up to the tenement boundary with HarmonyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s Golden Ridge
gold mine.
At the Flying Squirrel (formerly Au3) prospect, south east of Blair nickel mine, drilling will test
for extensions to the known mineralisation beneath a 600m x 300m gold-in-soil anomaly.
Previous RC drilling tested only a limited portion of this anomaly. Best drill results to date
include 10m @ 4.54 g/t Au from 3m depth (including 1m @ 24 g/t Au). The mineralisation
appears to be open in all directions. This mineralised trend appears contiguous with a dominantly
soil-covered north west trending structure with coincident gold-in-soil anomalism over a 6 km
strike length. Further systematic drilling of this potentially significant untested structure is
anticipated.
A portion of the mainly soil covered Western Ultramafic unit will be tested by reconnaissance
RAB drilling. Previous soil and auger drill sampling by WMC showed this area to be prospective
for nickel sulphides.
RC drilling is proposed to follow up significant deeper nickel targets from the MLEM/FLEM or
the RAB/AC drilling
HEDGING COVER
As part of risk management strategy for the Blair project, agreement was reached with project
financier Rothschild to hedge 540 tonnes of nickel. The hedging program is structured at two
levels in order to maximum return to the Company. At level one, nickel price is hedged in US
ASX Release ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 8 December 2003
- 3 -
dollar and corresponding US dollar revenue stream is hedged in Australian dollar to protect from
the appreciation in Australian dollar exchange rate. In line with this strategy, 360 tonnes of
nickel have been hedged achieving an average price of $AUD19, 500 per tonne of nickel with an
average exchange rate of 0.7277.
In addition to hedging nickel price and AUD/USD exchange rate, the company has entered into a
call option to lock in the USD/AUD exchange rate at a maximum of 0.75 for the USD revenue
from stage 1 that is unhedged.
The combination of these two hedging strategies will generate an estimated additional A$800,000
to budgeted cash flow.
PROJECT PRODUCTION AND ECONOMIC SUMMARY
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Quarterly nickel production (in concentrate) schedule for 2004:
Period Ni Production (t) Comment
March 2004 150 Stage 1 ramp up
June 2004 778 Stage 1 only
September 2004 943 Stage 1/part stage 2 ramp up
December 2004 437 Stage 2 ramp up
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Capital Costs:
Mine Development Capital A$7.4 million
Mine Infrastructure Capital A$1.9 million
ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Life of Mine Cost Parameters
Life of mine operating costs/Ni lb (C1) A$2.24 (US$1.67)

post-16-1076597613.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to trading this last year. I find some market aspects hard to follow.

For example, this morning on open I sold AUZO (20c option due 31-Mar-04) at 5.5c and bought AUZ at 23.5c. And surprise, surprise AUZO traded at 5.5c all day and there is still a buyer at 5.5c for 110,500 AUZO on close at 4:10pm.

AUZ averaged 24.9c today for a normal volume. And what's more I had bid 24.5c for the AUZ I got at 23.5c. Some nervous nellie must have dumped AUZ on open. Hope he comes back tomorrow morning. I was planning to convert my stub of 20,000 AUZO options. However these on market conversion trades are less trouble and cheaper to boot.

I originally had 120,000 AUZO aquired at an averaged-down price of 4.1c over 13-Oct to 2-Dec 2003. I have now sold all these AUZO off from 3-Feb to 2-Mar this year at an average price of 5.6c. Never expected this late correction so am a bit under what I had anticipated. Still happy with the outcome on AUZO though of 34% gain all up or $1,690 on my $4,910 in less than five months. I'm collecting more AUZ now. So far I have 19,000 at an average of 23.1c. Please come back for breakfast Mr Mystery Dumper - I wait in anticipation with open arms.

I see AUZ as a no risk stock with huge upside. I visualise AUZ as the thrid train on a line following TTR which in turn is following MCR.

Days of wonder. http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Here to harvest the market of dreams.

• 2 weeks later...

Crowman28

Sandybeaches just posted a report on SHN on the SHN thread and at the bottum was a short paragraph on AUZ, I thought you might like to know.

Cheers Chiller

IN REPLY TO A POST BY crowman28, Wed 17/03/04 09:20am

Crowman28

Reading their report this morning "AUZ" valued their SP @ .27 with nickel average @ US$12500 per Ton.

With a 10% increase per ($US1375) ton "they" value it @ 31c.

Nickel Cash is now $US14205 which is a 13% increase from the time of their estimated value.

Lets see if the market agrees with these estimates.

I hold AUZ