ShareCafe

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: busylion on Thursday 24/11/05 09:34am

with the rio activity i would expect the escrowed owners would only sell the quantity necessary for their 'chrissy funds" eg doz Moet chandon, Dom, and six lease payments on a beemer for the little lady. Do your own research.

Cheers

Simon

In reply to: the saint on Friday 25/11/05 10:34am

I sold half at 18.5 maybe should have held but sticking to my trading rules. have siphoned some of the profit into AGO similar to AQD but closer to port, management inferior to AQD

In reply to: hayboys on Friday 25/11/05 08:14am

hi Hayboy,

What is the story with ago? is it more advanced than AQD?

The sentiment has changed for AQD in the past 2 days. Before it seemed that it could retrace to 17c area. now buyers seem coming & may be they expecting good news/tip (for those attending the AGm today and talk to directors after the meeting).

Cheers,

BL

DYOR

In reply to: busylion on Friday 25/11/05 12:36pm

First I feel no sentiment has changed for AQD it has a number of "irons" in the fire apart form just Iron ore. You are the one who thought depth was shellow on the buy side.

AGO in additon to gold and Ni prospects also have an iron ore deposit only 70 kms from Port Headland so no need for third party rail, and apears to grade higher than AQD to date. The chairman got convicted last year for not declaring stock purchases/sales in another company. He is buying into AGO but a recent share placement seems to have left him out in the cold, and diluted his holdings.

A lot more drilling needs to be done to delineate the iron ore compared with AQD who have channel iron deposits that are easier to work out size and value hope that helps they also have a website. One other thing AGO wont be announcing much untill April so its not a trading stock IMHO

In reply to: busylion on Friday 25/11/05 01:07pm

well its at 25 cents now after RIO got in to the Farm Out its now another CAZ my other 100,000 just got sold