AUD

theflasherman

hear me again---------------WE WON'T GO BACK TO GOLD STANDARDS WITH OUR LIVE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I say we would :icon14:

Why do many of the world's central banks keep buying gold :icon14:

Half of which production line will be wiped out :icon14:

POG in AUD tonight 1596---thanks to the RBA.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eb

Suggest that you call home and ask to be put through to someone as you have something very, very important to tell the government:

"that is why gold from usd1800 plus slide to usd1200 and it will keep going down untill wipe out half of current production line."

Please tell them rather than buying huge amounts of gold that in fact should be selling. Tell them 1. it's useless and heavy and 2. you can buy it back at half the price as half of the entire global production is going to be wiped out.

I'm sure they won't mind someone saving them billions and billions of dollars.

The Australian dollar and unemployment are likely to be in the spotlight as RBA governor Glenn Stevens steps up in front of federal politicians in southern Sydney on Friday.

The leader of the central bank will address the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Economics at Club Central in Hurstville having cut official interest rates to a new record low of 2.25 per cent just over a week ago.

"The Governor rarely gives anything away, maintains a neutral tone, there has been an increasing emphasis on the AUD level in recent years, as well as the unfortunate reminder that these can be wasted sessions if the politicians don't ask the 'right' questions," TD Securities head of Asia Pacific research Annette Beacher said.

On Thursday, ABS data showed that unemployment rate surged to 6.4 per cent in January - the highest level in more than 12-years.

Despite threatening to hit a fresh near six-year low, the Australian dollar recovered from US76.44ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ and is now trading at US77.37ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢.

"The Australian dollar has declined noticeably against a rising US dollar over recent months, though less so against a basket of currencies," Mr Stevens said in a statement on the bank's monetary policy decision.

"It remains above most estimates of its fundamental value, particularly given the significant declines in key commodity prices. A lower exchange rate is likely to be needed to achieve balanced growth in the economy."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/markets-liv...l#ixzz3RZakpyEM

=================

jawboning again!! smart move!

eb

Firstly the lowering of interest rates is a move that impacts on a number of different factors. Hence why thy don't just drop it to near zero like virtually the rest of the world.

The impact of asset bubbles has been seen fairly clearly over time. With Australian property shooting up particularly in Melbourne and Sydney what will happen when interest rates plunge?

Of course you may well be more familiar with the motives of the Chines government than me. Why are they purchasing so much gold? What will the end use be for this metal that is not a currency and does not generate a return?

Of course you may well be more familiar with the motives of the Chines government than me. Why are they purchasing so much gold? What will the end use be for this metal that is not a currency and does not generate a return?

================

i'm also familiar with RBA than you here don't you think??

don't you know since 1949 when commies took the power they don't have much of gold in their reserve for about 40 years untill 90's?? some history lesson ehh??

read my lips-----GOLD LOST MOST OF IT'S MONEY FUNCTION................................ which means it has little left, people use it as hedge for unexpected disaster likes major wars{ US AGANST RASSIA OR CHINA eg...} why people use gold as hedge?? only because it has been used as money in old days.

i hope you can find real answer for your last question. because that would help you a lot.

by the way, don't bother to bugg me as i told you long ago. you waste both you and me times!! :sadsmiley02: