AYN

crackaton

In reply to: NightStalker on Sunday 16/07/06 02:02pm

There is an old saying about mining companies run by geologist and while I cannot recall the exact wording it is certainly not flattering.

falko, with a small bid in at 29 thinking it's gotta be hard to stuff it up from here with silver going the way it is.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (johnmcconks @ Thursday 13/07/06 12:46pm)

Have a look at fnt-formally tasgold and mmn is a major shareholder

Yep another MMN spin-off that Mcneil stole from shareholders and is setting themselves up in.Just like NGG.

Slowly but surely shareholders are getting duped with this one as well.Originally MMN had 100% before the spin-off.

Now what are shareholders left with?.....I'll tell you what,an ever decreasing stake,but not the Mcneil's,don't be stupid......

Oh and looky here...another 8+ million MMN shares for the Mcneil clan et'al

The Mcneil's are no better than that rip-off merchant Joeseph Gutnick and this guy invented the words spin-off and dilution.Of course his holding was never diluted.Nor will theirs!

Am I warped...probably,but the self serving wankers that run these outfits are to blame!

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: kernrc on Wednesday 23/08/06 04:38pm

Patience people, let the man do his job.

Excuse me, but what are you on about?

In relation to MMN there is nothing I would like to see more than him doing just that.

He had years to do that.

Nearly ran the company over the edge in the process.

At one stage very close to being insolvent.

Clearly you have not listening to McNeilÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“word-paradeÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ for a number of years like some of us have.

Broken promises galore (much like some politicians) all while he keeps mining the pockets of shareholders.

Just more and more dilution of shareholder wealth as time goes one and they keep burning cash on 'this and that' not essential to the core business.

I could go on an on, but really it isnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t worth the time and effort.

Just donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t trust anybody in that outfit.

Sure one day it must happen, but ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦!!

Going forward credibility is an issue that the McNeilÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s will have to deal with. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/thumbdown.gif

In reply to: sarah on Wednesday 23/08/06 11:00pm

Your right Sarah, i've only jumped on board the macmin train a bit over a month ago. From what I can tell though, these guy's are doing everything right - ie. not mining the stuff till it's worth more, building reserves etc etc.

Can see how it would be frustrating though if you've been holding for a couple of years. Keep holding, I have a feeling you will be rewarded for your efforts.