AYN

crackaton

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply to: diana on Tuesday 04/10/05 11:04am

look at that silver price go, up to $7.71 when I last looked.

In A$ terms that is $10.18 and that is well above their target of A$9-9.50 that they have said makes mining at Twin Hills a reasonable return on their investment.

And who knows where silver prices will end up, but with China becoming a net buyer instead of a net seller of silver, the remaining silver bullion stocks will soon be eliminated.

Going forward the market will need to set its own demand and supply equilibrium in the future and that could well be a lot higher than where it is at now given the deficit in supply vs production which historically has been approx 100m ounces a year.

Giddy up

Well undoubtedly some of you will happy to see the back of me http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif ,but I can NO longer take this kind of crap from this management.

2mill options back in August and another 2.3mill this month...AND FOR WHAT?

I'm sorry but this is DISGRACEFUL...and if any of you guys have the gumption you will let management know of your disgust,I have and the reply I received was contemptuous to say the least.

Guy's seriously let management know that what they are doing is plainly and simply WRONG!

Good luck to those that are in for long haul.I may revisit this stock at a later time but at present I just can't allow my intelligence to go on being insulted in this manner!

Cheers

(From a past believer)

What can we deduce from this dislocation in price action? Did certain institutional investors get wind of this rumour and put two and two together? That is, this commodity is too illiquid and scarce to be subject to an ETF of 130 million ounces? The coincidence seems too much to dismiss and an ETF rejection or approval is bullish for silver either way. Time will tell, but silver is currently over 10% up in four weeks since the day that rumour came out-

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/watson/watson101405.html

from Aegis

Technical View

The price of gold has caught everyoneÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s attention, but silver is still in the background.

But, it too is showing positive signs and we present Macmin Silver as a potential beneficiary of a further rise in the silver price.

Macmin is only small, with a market capitalisation of $48M, so it may not be suitable for all of our readers.

We note that the stock more than halved in value during 2004, but it is now showing signs of recovery. It has just broken above its moving averages and momentum indicators are positive and have generated a buy signal.

It faces resistance at 17 cents, but a break above there opens up targets of 19 and 25 cents.

It is speculative but it looks promising.

So any brokers been to the mine to check it out?

Whats with the director dumping? Not confident?