• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: billion on Thursday 29/03/07 07:50pm

Hi Bilion,

I have had an eye on CLean Seas and TGR for a while now. Whilst I missed the bus with TGR (too expensive now IMHO) I feel I agree with you with Clean Seas. Might be a good idea to jump in for at least 1-2 years hold.

In reply to: daggie on Friday 30/03/07 11:39am

Hi daggie

Looking at the news that come out a few days ago and the half yearly report with huge profits this share is only getting stronger as time goes on, and also looking very good on that chart...

i think this will be the future for people getting sea fish

fresh all the time, looking at the world these days who

knows what will happen to the fish in the open sea.

Do your own research but i thing this is a good hold for

long term...

In reply to: billion on Friday 30/03/07 12:35pm

closing the bluefin biological loop - which they are well on the way to doing - will be massive! the science is very long term though clearly.

CSS also have some diversity with its Yella Tail Kingfish. Native species is the key.

Very different to TGR which are growing Atlantic's (cold water species) in an increasing warmer environment. TGR currently putting runs on the board directly due to their Nortas and Aquatas aquisistion which gave them significant exposure to farm sites in Macquaire Harbour (brackish cooler water) where marine issues (such as gill disease) are somewhat mitigated. They have them absolutely stacked here so they need to hope that the retrovirus identified a few years back doesn't bite! Disease is the risk.

I like CSS and hold for the long term.

Cheers

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.sharescene.com/html/sharesceneradio-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (04/03/2008 15:45:00):

CSS - Blue Fin Tuna Propagation - Mr Hagen Stehr, Chairman

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In reply to: Lamare on Monday 03/03/08 06:03pm

Lamare

A big announcement IMO, not only for CSS but perhaps also for the long-term survival of the southern bluefin tuna in the wild. It has been picked up by the international media.

Does anyone have a view if this development will allow CSS to grow substantially or does it just mean that they will replace the existing source of tuna with fully captive stock?

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/03/04/business/04tuna.php

A big week for the future of CSS, a interesting company with huge potential if they can progress their breeding programmes to the markets. I've compliled a small report on my blog earlier in the week, see my profile for link if interested.

No barriers of trade for them to the major markets so it all looks good for Clean Seas. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif