happy2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: early birds on Wednesday 01/03/06 10:57pm

To be honest didn't expect the FTSE to move that far, but still another 4 hours before close, it may still head down lower.

Checking its previous year chart it has never closed postive after a dominant bearish candle. This must be the first time. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wacko.gif

In reply to: happy2 on Wednesday 01/03/06 10:14pm

Happy and Crow

here is my two bob

if i want to hold a position for few days then you should use dayly or 4hour chart right?

if you both agree then look at chart of CMC's ftse100. it bounced right off bottomline of uptrendline and stay there for half session already.

agree with Cow the market is bloody too rich.but, hey it can be richer.

if i want to short it i'd take small position now and see if it can close it below 5778.if it does then go for the "dracular".

only my thoughts though.

In reply to: early birds on Wednesday 01/03/06 11:36pm

I remembered one night in Oct last year when the FTSE was up by over 30 points for half the session, then suddenly an almighty collapse for whatever reason I can't remember. It never recovered after the next few nights.

I prefer to short into any rally.

Looks like the only way for it to down tonight is for the DOW to trade weaker during the night.

In reply to: crowman28 on Wednesday 01/03/06 10:40pm

Crow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like the only way for it to down tonight is for the DOW to trade weaker during the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's why i said "take the eazy". becouse Dow bounced off strong support @10975 last night as well and future is up now.

only if the data come out really bad that can save the bear tonight. but that's a big "if".

bet on "if" is too much risk for me. that's me-----a chicken http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif