FGL - FRUGL GROUP LIMITED

bunyip2

Nice and green again. Volume looking solid, somethings up or FGL is just too cheap!??

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a mega run could be in its infancy. DMI +ve is about to hit ADX shortly, and we could be in business :)

post-2242-1235518789.gif

• 1 month later...
So looks like a downtrend is forming, is it t/o positioning or is something up, people not drinking enough beer things are good again lol?

post-2242-1240196964.gif

Hey ST,

Take it with a grain of salt, but i do have a mate who works as a sparky/maintenance at the Abbottsford plant. He indicated to me they are well behind in production of where they should be. They have had production line issues and the recent turmoil with jobs has put them under pressure. A suprise to the downside for next results perhaps??

Cheers JR

DMI negative is really tracking down the ADX line, I think could start to accelerate down soon. Will be good buying if it goes back to the July last year lows.

One guy leaves and the stock jumps, don't think it's do to with him :icon14:

post-2242-1240455985.gif

Looks like the t/o moves starting ,nice volume today. If a few bidders come in could even run to $10 I reckon, we'll see...could take time still to happen maybe 1-2 years?

post-2242-1240473880.gif