ISS

ShareCafe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so glad I got onboard this little gem 2 months ago ... Still under the radar which is good I guess! I still want to accumulate more! Anything under 0.30 is a good long-term buy imho ...

22 December 2006

The Manager

Company Announcements

Australian Stock Exchange Limited

4th Floor, 20 Bridge Street

SYDNEY NSW 2000

Dear Sir

Recommended Vendor for Data Integration Technologies for Saudi Aramco

ISS Group Limited (ISS) is very pleased to announce that it has been formally approved as a Recommended Vendor for Data Integration Technologies for Saudi Aramco, as a result of the Application Integration Technologies Evaluation.

Inclusion on the Recommended Vendor list for Saudi Aramco is a very important step in advancing the CompanyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s working relationship with the worldÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s largest oil producer. The inclusion means that ISS will be invited to tender on future Data Integration Technology projects and confirms the success of the pilot work undertaken by ISS for Saudi Aramco over the past twelve months.

Yours sincerely,

Shane Attwell

Managing Director

ISS Group Limited

In reply to: rotuma on Friday 22/12/06 12:22pm

Ditto http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif its been pretty sleepy for a while, but has awoken and should be a reasonble holder from the looks of things.

Cheers

In reply to: stockpanther on Wednesday 27/12/06 11:13pm

So my portfolio tells me StockPanther(I should add a friend tapped me on the shoulder re ISS potential) has been doing very well of late and buyers having to pay up with little scrip for sale.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (stockpanther @ Saturday 06/01/07 08:19pm)

I was reluctant to sell a good long-term holding, but the strong run up was just too hard to ignore ... http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

Sold down a quarter of my holding at 0.35 after getting on board at 0.20

They say you shouldn't fall in love with stocks, but it's hard not to with this little company! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wub.gif

QUOTE (stockpanther @ Saturday 06/01/07 09:19pm)

hi stockpanther & rotuma

well done good result

Flags and pennants are short-term congestion patterns (one to five weeks) that form in trends. They represent pauses while a trend consolidates and are reliable continuation signals in a strong trend.

i am looking to get more if it breaks ,hopefully its got a way to run ,depending of course on the overall market

the target based on on the pattern is about 10-12 cents on the breakout point,i think

all the best

mick