Katwomyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

US traders remain cautious about rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran.

Gold touched its highest price in nearly seven years Monday as investors sought safety amid worries that rising U.S.-Iran tensions could lead to war. Gold settled at $1,566.20 per ounce, up $17, and it's climbed more than $40 since before Soleimani's killing.

and the AUD weakened, so most goldies had a good few days.

Gold and Silver down sharply overnight as the US experts see the tensions between Iran and the US easing.

Thats fine by me.

I will buy more and wait for the next international flashpoint to start the next round o increases.

After each surge of the PM's over the past years or so, the lows are still higher than the previous lows, so there is a gradual increase in PM prices.

Money to be made in trading.

Mick

Hi guys.

I am looking to find either a high quality managed fund investing in gold producers/explores or an index fund for this, either listed or not.

i would expect a fund made up quality gold producers would have a dividend payment as well...but finding it hard to find any quality ways to get exposure.

There is XGD, but cant seem to find any reasonable income coming from this index.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

THanks

Kiril.

S&P/ASX All Ords Gold [XGD]

you could consider GDX. Management fee 0.53%pa, pays a distribution (but pretty skinny; about 1% yield). 30 gold miners in US, Canada, Aust and SAfrica VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX)

https://www.vaneck.com.au/funds/gdx/snapshot/

(and, interesting, a few months ago, had $100mill under management, now $197mill (must be some interest)