Potsie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Potsie, Tue 06/01/04 04:43pm   [READ POST]

Bit of action today on price. Any thoughts where price could go on this one?

Hi Potsie,

I'm another newbie on this site as well, must say it is excellent compared to the alternatives! http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

like the look of the chart on this one. broke above its 200 day ma, and the shorter ma have crossed over as well. has also broken out of the down trend line from the peak in Oct last year. could be an abberation but technically imo it looks pretty good.

i must admit i know nothing of the fundamentals, and i don't own yet.

all the best

post-16-1073426733.png

IN REPLY TO A POST BY tk100, Wed 07/01/04 08:05am   [READ POST]

Hi Potsie,

I'm another newbie on this site as well, must say it is excellent compared to the alternatives! http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

like the look of the chart on this one. broke above its 200 day ma, and the shorter ma have crossed over as well. has also broken out of the down trend line from the peak in Oct last year. could be an abberation but technically imo it looks pretty good.

i must admit i know nothing of the fundamentals, and i don't own yet.

all the best

Thx tk100. Still finding my way round this site also. No expert re charting but the one you provided does look interesting with all lines merging, hopefully for upward break out. I got a bundle the other day for.028, so in the money for the moment. Gold will continue to new highs for a while yet and drag gold producing stocks with it. DYL good prospects me thinks. So I've put my $$$ where my mouth is. Go DYL.

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Potsie, Wed 07/01/04 05:35pm   [READ POST]

Thx tk100. Still finding my way round this site also. No expert re charting but the one you provided does look interesting with all lines merging, hopefully for upward break out. I got a bundle the other day for.028, so in the money for the moment. Gold will continue to new highs for a while yet and drag gold producing stocks with it. DYL good prospects me thinks. So I've put my $$$ where my mouth is. Go DYL.

I recently took a small capital loss on these. I do not have faith in the directors of this company. They are currently proposing to sell off the Menzies project to another mining compnay that the directors also have ownership in. I believe, in my own personal opinion that they are proposing this, as it will be financially better for them, as I believe that they own a higher stake in the other company. I think they are acting more in their own best interests than the interests of DYL itself.

• 4 weeks later...

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Golconda, Tue 10/02/04 12:06pm   [READ POST]

Todays ann is one step closer to mining,once they are should? see a higher SP.

Golconda, I bought today. Watching for awhile and now like what I see with the confirmation being obtained of some issues I was concerned with. Did a price estimate assuming current price of gold and A$150 an oz profit. Based on 71, 000 oz. and 220 million shares on offer, price of inexcess of 5 cents is what I come up with. I think A$150 is conservative. PDYOR.

• 2 weeks later...