QHL - QUICKSTEP HOLDINGS LIMITED

ShareCafe

I just hope Pad23 that they have a few more announcements just to stay on the radar. Although they are quiet achievers and go about their daily business it seems they quickly drop off the scene and the SP slides backwards.

Cheers

Ozgaz

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trading Halt - what's a potential fundraising ?? fancy way of saying a cap raising....

Cheers

Ozgaz

Be nice if it was a big new investor Pad23 as I'm a bit over cap raisings that devalue the SP..

Cheers

Ozgaz

Suspicions confirmed..and there goes the SP taking it up the clacker and sliding backwards. As you can see not a fan of cap raising and why the hell they had to refer to it as 'potential fundraising'. Yes, it did go out to institutional investors but the minute the SP rises they jump right in for extra cash ...back to square one we go for long time believers

Cheers

Ozgaz

• 2 weeks later...

Well another $2.6 million in orders announced today - with the cap raising in progress it will more than likely mean zilch to the SP

Cheers

Ozgaz

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. pad23mur & OZGAZ.

I am not to disappointed in the c.r. actually when you see a Major company invest another

million dollars, I see it as a endorsement for QHL, and also it gave me another bite at the cherry

so to speak, I picked up another 225,000 between 19.5 & 21.5 cents for my SMSF, getting back to

the major investor, Washington. H. Soul Pattison & Company Limited increased their holding from

63,172,570 = 19.57% TO 68,172,570 = 17.71%, there percentage was diluted, as you can see,

the C.R was only done for one reason they anticipate some new orders, most likely from the auto industry

and if this is the case, you will see the s/p move very quickly.

Below is a link that gives QHL a very good report compared to most of its competitors in the carbon fibre field.

http://www.quickstep.com.au/files/files/23...2013_DB_ADH.pdf

Cheers.

Simmo.

• 4 weeks later...

QHL stirring again but did it really need a speeding ticket going from 23c to an intraday high of 26c - give me a break ! having said that nice reply from QHL though

Cheers

Ozgaz

• 1 month later...

Another great announcement today...this company is so undervalued

Cheers

Ozgaz