AXE - ARCHER MATERIALS LIMITED

ShareCafe

http://www.brr.com.au/site/images/partners/sharescene-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (28/09/2007 16:30:00):

AXE - New Listing and Survey Results - Mr Greg English, Non-Executive Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 years later...

Graphite price rising and according to todays presentation there is aHigh probability that the eventual Exploration Potential to be >40Mt.

Only 67 mill shares on issue and a magnesite jorc resource of 413 million tons.

Hopefully it will take off sooner rather than later.

• 7 months later...

Not much said / posted on this stock....yet they are in the Graphite game.....

and their % of graphite is pretty good.

Northern Graphite in Canada has a 1.9% graphite find (and plenty of it .... hence the substantial price rise)

SYR is moving along nicely.

AXE is plodding along with an SPP in progress for those lucky enough. But not that many shares are beling delivered....and so I expect there is room to move.

Note the chartists and program scanners will be alerted to an all time high today.

(disclosure.I purchased 10000 on the close.)

Merc

• 2 weeks later...

what puzzles me about AXE is:

They closed the 30c spp early, still were oversubscribed and scaled back to 70% of applied numbers - yet today it's trading below 30c

post-20537-1336971836_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A word of caution on Archer. Let's see what their metallurgy results are first. If the results are no good, AXE is worth three fifths of a banana sandwich. Seriously.

There is a reason why SYR is commanding the current market cap on one hole. They have already proved the metallurgy. The biggest risk for SYR was in depth of mineralisation. With 287m of graphite and still open at depth, I'd say that risk is now gone. Not they will ever need to mine down to 287m but comforting to know how big the resource is.

• 2 weeks later...

This rubbish posted over the road by Aksier:

"the company has been able to produce high grade amorphous graphite from the project, with initial grades from simple floatation of up to 93%. Acid washing is going to increase the purity further. Whilst it is hard to find market prices for such a product, I have seen references to pricing around $30,000 per tonne"

$30,000 per tonne for high grade amorphous graphite? Not on this planet. That's just a straight out fabrication.

The AXE mob over the road wonder why the SP is in decline whilst others are rising. I'll tell you why. The metallurgy was crap IMO and if you haven't got great metallurgy, you've got nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted over the road by dave_abernethy on June 6: "Jumped ship from SYR and topped up at these low prices. They were too good to pass up. Hopefully more follow suit. Bring on the MET results!"

Poor old Dave's got off Black Caviar and jumped on a maiden trying to win its first race. So he sold SYR at $2.20 (now $2.81) and bought AXE at 22.5c (now 22c) Nice move dave.....NOT!