Jump to content

EME - ENERGY METALS LTD


ShareCafe

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far no offer so the likelihood is going down but who knows.

 

The question has to be an internal one about where they will get the best bang for their buck although a cheapskate scrip bid would get them over the line so I will be fairly sus on PDN if they don't move since JB is a U permabull.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Well that would be extremely nice! It'll be interesting to see when the ex date will be and whether JRL will continue to maintain current levels.

 

P.S. I'm also wondering now about the minnow SXX?? Market cap of 2.4 million dollars with a 5% holding in this project!! Do the mathematics on EME (85 or so million for 37% stake) is what the Chinese are paying for that and you get my drift!! Also, due to the percentage holding the Chinese will have with EME I reckon if they were to take out the minnow if is a good possibility to be approved imo! :biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi mme

 

SXX will keep getting calls for cash for the project and they get NO say. They managed to claw back some of their stake despite missing a call (by threatening protracted legal action as I understand it).

 

I would keep spending if I was the new owners and keep the pressure on Boris Ganke to keep finding money and keep screwing his own shareholders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...