Jump to content

RRS


ShareCafe

Recommended Posts

In reply to: King Baz on Tuesday 15/11/05 10:02pm

Also a healthy pullback today after last weeks run.

 

If I was a trader I would not wait till next week to get the stock, might be too late by then. I wouldnt be surprised to see a trading halt coming up soon, this would stir up a bees nest. Traders are playing with fire with only 10 trading days to go and trying to trade the stock and get set. The depth up to 5.7c is very bare currently.

 

Question to the Forum,

 

Hartkon Investments P/L has 2.167 Million FPO's (Arthur Ioannuo), this wasnt shown in the top20 released on October 7th. So would it be reasoable to say these where acquired after the 7th of October. Nice way to spend b/w 60-100k I would say.

 

Cheers,

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE
Hartkon Investments P/L has 2.167 Million FPO's (Arthur Ioannuo), this wasnt shown in the top20 released on October 7th. So would it be reasoable to say these where acquired after the 7th of October. Nice way to spend b/w 60-100k I would say.

 

A cynic would say that it is inappropriate for a former director to be buying-up at such a critical time, given his understanding of sensitive information. However, AI will not part with his 10M director-options for much more than the market-price http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/graduated.gif

 

Agree with trading-out. If you believe the story, it is not worth the risk of being caught with your pants around the ankles

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: King Baz on Tuesday 15/11/05 10:26pm

As long as AI didnt breach any rules then its fine for him to buy, even better that he is buying at market prices now as he will no longer be given any shares from the company.

 

Although No4 of the FPO's sounds farmilar for some reason!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: lmorgante on Wednesday 16/11/05 09:16am

Imorgante & Others Posters,

 

If the 23rd is the last date for shareholders and potential shareholders to top up or buy RRS what are our predictions where RRS and RRSO to be at the close of 23/11 and then from the open of 24/11 and onwards.

 

My prediction for RRS as at 23/11 is 7c and as at 24/11 6c.

 

RRSO as at 23/11 1.7c and as at 24/11 1.2c.

 

The reason for the sell off after 23/11 is that existing some shareholders will sell their entitlement to be purchase @ 1.5c and their free options out of their existing holding and hope to buy back in at a lower price or just take whatever profit they can.

 

The interesting time will come when new shareholders get their entitlement and how many holders sell at a stag profit.

 

We hope their is some favourable news to come through during these times to prop the the SP and then move the SP onwards and upwards.

 

Food for thought as all holders will be continplating what to do over the next 2-4 weeks.

 

Any comments out there and any other predictions would be appreciated.

 

Cheers

F1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

QUOTE (fisher1 @ Wednesday 16/11/05 09:35am)

Quickly....

 

This "earlier" date is caused by T+3 (i.e. "legally" wise you don't own the shares until they are settled)

 

I'm not sure where 23/11 came from (I think it's wrong) I'd say the date is 24/11 (T+3 from that date means you settled on the 29/11 and therefore "appear" on the holder list on the 30/11)

 

Cheers

Matt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...