ShareCafe

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKGEE5B928U20091210

Shares in Range Resources (RGRS.L) rise 121 percent to a 14-month high in London after trade in the mineral exploration company's shares is halted in Australia pending an asset portfolio update on Monday.

Range's main focus is Puntland, a semi-autonomous region of Somalia, where it holds a 20 percent working interest in two production sharing agreements. It also has interests in Georgia and the United States.

"One possibility is Puntland, where they have had a lot of problems with the operator not being in a position to drill a well," says analyst Lionel Therond at Fox-Davies Capital. "The situation might have evolved on that front and a rig might be available."

"The other possibility is the U.S, where they have a bought a small participation in a well in Texas, so they might have found something there."

morning there gents....dazaa here from durham in the uk. i had ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£10k in these and have been waiting for thr drilling update that seemed to never come, then on thursday morning i just got that "have a go" feeling so i bought another 100k shares at a cost of ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£2k , ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£12000 in total, then there was a release that they had suspended trading with your mob. i wached my dosh grow to ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£35000 in 36 hrs before dropping off to apx ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£30000,,, im as happy as a pig in sÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£it,. over here there is a kinda nervous antisipation brewing over this and i hope that the news is good...i wish each and every one of you aussies GOOD LUCK, and hope it goes thro the roof,,, im not ramping here and in my time ive lost money here and there, im just saying that i hope it works and some of you score forsome serious dollar. especialy the lads who have held and waited.....your time may have come !!!!!

fair doos,, but this time if the news is good your gonna get a steady incline for a while anyway... personaly id wait for thenews and try to take the middle 3rd or the increase to pull a bit back... easy for me to saY. two weeks ago i was long on dollar spreadbet at around 1200 dollars ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£100 per pip,,, i wached it go dowm 10k figuring it had to turn, then 20 and so on ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£ 30000 down in total. what a ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£ucking mug !!! driving past my local garage there was a 2yr old black range rover sport, fully tricked up with all the posh bits, tecknicaly i had just drove one of them into a field , canselled my insurance and torched it....argh knob head.. but we live to fight another day..