RRS

ShareCafe

QUOTE (slayer @ Thursday 07/06/07 10:35pm)

agree no one to blame but ourselves - personal decisions

but

she will be right mate...

ps Good call on selling out over a buck too.. expiry starting to get a little too close for comfort but there are still 4 mths

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: slayer on Thursday 07/06/07 11:57pm

G'day Rangers,

Been a long time since I posted here but want to wish everyone the best of luck and hopefully patience will reward us long term believers!

Let's hope there is an AIM listing sooner then later.

I thought it was nice idea to bring back the memories by bringing back the "Range Jig" lets hope everyone will be jigging if Dehaemer's prediction becomes realistic by October!

post-16-1181225613.gif

In reply to: Krumbs on Thursday 07/06/07 11:24pm

Hi Krumbs , this is the point where I should sit back and keep my lips buttoned because I agree with what you have said , and if I call the market , it generally goes the other way .

My rose coloured spectacles , however steamed , allow me to observe a potential bullish wedge on falling volume where the doji found support on the recent short uptrend line .Of further solace , the slow stoch has a definite walking up hill look about it.

Having said that , I would be chuffed if it resisted the Friday syndrome.

In reply to: slayer on Thursday 07/06/07 11:35pm

you have a lot to answer for mr slayer - tho' slayeritis may not be an air borne disease, i believe many may well have contracted it by downloading your thoughts via a 'forum computer virus' http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

realistically - this is a healthy retrace following a very healthy rise - not exactly an uncommon scenario, is it? - as macca suggested, it was a good chance to get out or at least skim some profit - good on those who have taken the opportunity - myself, will take action when it suits my goals

i could be wrong, but i believe long termers are unlikely to see red on their screens again, at least in the heads

In reply to: fatsoh on Friday 08/06/07 09:02am

fatsoh, not sure how the findlays involvement would allow this to be traded from a TA point of view. Seems they are smarter than the rest of us, no doubt the privelege of the large parcels that they hold would afford them their intelligence. I'd love to know what the balance sheet looks like with the games they've been playing.

I certainly hope we can see some big green numbers again. It was nice seeing a mega-profit on paper, even if it was for a week.

In reply to: drarthur on Friday 08/06/07 10:50am

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif "It was nice seeing a mega-profit on paper, even if it was for a week"

swings & roundabouts dra - just a matter of time

finnies have obviously served a purpose http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/thumbdown.gif

In reply to: fatsoh on Friday 08/06/07 10:27am

finnies have obviously served a purpose

but when will that purpose end?

swings & roundabouts

only problem is that there is too much of one and not enough of the other!

In reply to: drarthur on Friday 08/06/07 11:00am

"but when will that purpose end?:

ask range - they could have 'excommunicated' finnies, but the door is still open

"only problem is that there is too much of one and not enough of the other!"

ok,ok - snakes & ladders if you prefer, but i believe that there is equal ammounts of both on the board