RRS

ShareCafe

In reply to: Livas1 on Wednesday 31/01/07 05:56pm

Hey Livas1! and all other Range holders

So by March we shall have our eagerly anticipated AIM listing and hopefully we will all be smiling, Like our friends over at White Nile Ltd.

Great too see our companies situation clarified in a concise clear manner to the market. Good work Range! I must say I do like the comment clarifying to the market about how RAB and Firebird are major shareholders and it shows confidence in the resource Range has.

After seeing all this information on Seismic and drilling data, Canmex must be eager to get the drill in the ground as soon as possible.

Exciting times in the next two months.

I also like this bit Livas http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif mineral exploration program may be undertaken including "potential Uranium deposit" adding to the stockpile of Uranium in the Corachapi Uranium project.

Range "the energy powerhouse"

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Sportback @ Wednesday 31/01/07 05:50pm)

Hi sportback,

Hope it goes to plan for us all, agree that its going to be an exciting 2 months.

This is the announcement we needed to have to give people a snapshot of the current status. No TH. No suspension. No BS. I am more excited about this one than I was about the recent "proceeding with JV" ann. Hopefully the general market will share my sentiment...

In reply to: Sportback on Wednesday 31/01/07 07:50pm

Hi Sportback,

Posted most of this below a couple of months ago....

"Controversial White Nile raised ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£9 million at 10p from RAB Capital, Artemis and others ahead of last February's AIM float and later tapped the market in July for ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£7 million at ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£1, ten times the price of the earlier fundraising.

Attracting the attentions of super-bear Simon 'Evil Knievel' Cawkwell, the shares hit 147.5p in June"

http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:rro2S2...en&ct=clnk&cd=6

So RAB bought into WNL at 10p and currently 129p (been to 180p at one stage)

Listed at 147p (bought in at 10p a few months earlier)

14-15 bagger on AIM listing

RAB bought into RRS at 2.3 cents...but has surely bought more to 3 cents...say ave 2.6 cents.

If RAB had a 14-15 bagger on WNL listing :

I think its reasonable to say that RAB are expecting at least a 4 bagger on AIM for Range.

Four bagger = approx 10 cents and a fully diluted sp of $500-600 mill.

I reckon thats conservative.

In reply to: Sportback on Wednesday 31/01/07 06:50pm

Range "the energy powerhouse"

That recalls all our excitment and conjecture about the idea that the company might morph as "Horn Energy".

Its not likely to happen now, but Range as a major ME energy company is a real prospect.

Oil

gas

coal

Uranium

and "2 foot six" from the major European and Asian markets.

In reply to: DaCraw on Wednesday 31/01/07 05:24pm

Welcome DaCrew!

I don't know how you put up with 'the other place' for so long. So much bittering and rubbish posted.

Here you get concise detailed research, all good reading, and even people who present differing opinions are listened to.

In reply to: amazed on Wednesday 31/01/07 07:42pm

Hi Amazed, Hadja, Baeda

Thank you for your article Amazed interesting read and I am a keen follower of White Nile. By the way for all White Nile Followers the current market cap of White Nile Ltd as of 31 st January is Share Price: 140.00p Change Today: up 5.00p Market Cap: ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£443.80m which is $1,122,507,676.1061 AUD! Looks to be heading up with the anticipation of the drilling campaign could re-test highs of 180 p per share. Looks good for Range!

Having said that they are commencing drilling in the 2nd Qtr of 2007 and are also looking for 5 billion barrels of oil like Range is. A very interesting article on White Nile if anyone interested: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm.../24/ixcoms.html

White Nile only have 60 per cent of a field called Block Ba according to this article. Ba contains an estimated 5bn to 6bn barrels of oil. If 30 per cent of this oil is recovered, it could be worth an estimated $100bn at today's oil prices.

"If it comes off, investors in White Nile could well be sitting on something extremely lucrative". Also Chevron Texaco was active in the 1970's but also pulled out in the 1990's because of civil war similar to Conoco in Somalia. It also states that majors are queing up to get a piece of the action. Uncanny resemblance to Range story in my opinion.

Baeda you are quite right I forgot the Coal amongst the other minerals http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hadja I thought this announcement was brilliant also

QUOTE (hajda2 @ Wednesday 31/01/07 01:58pm)

I concur hadja and DrA, the drop-dead date became irrelevant as soon as the PSA was signed by all three parties. According to Range the PSA legally binds Canmex to the JV with RRS and therefore the Canmex JV officially went unconditional on the PSA execution.

There will therefore be no further announcement from RRS confirming the JV signing, the only announcement RRS will make on the JV is confirmation of the sign-on bonus, which should be released shortly.

The JV is done and dusted, end of story. Let is go people.

We now have the following to look forward to over the coming month(s);

1. Confirmation of CXM sign-on payment amount.

2. Potential 3rd Party involvement in the Nogal and Darin basins (not critical as CXM happy to take 80% of the risk and reward).

3. Confirmation of exploration program schedule, esp drilling plans & schedule.

4. Offshore MOU.

5. Capital raising - timing, share price and what broker(s)

6. Consort buyout

7. Definitive AIM listing schedule

8. Mineral exploration - potential JV 's here too

Somewhere between 3 and 7 we will be holding our RRS 10c parties!!

KEEP THE FAITH FELLOW RANGERS!

OUR TIME IN THE SUN IS FAST APPROACHING...

In reply to: spovend on Wednesday 31/01/07 09:39pm

well said, spovend

in reference to #2 I would be very surprised if other possible partners weren't camped on Canmex's doorstep with cheque-book in hand. Their problem now is whether Canmex is willing to sell down such lucrative blocks. Canmex is certainly in an enviable position at the negotiating table.

QUOTE (amazed @ Wednesday 31/01/07 08:42pm)

"Controversial White Nile raised ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£9 million at 10p from RAB Capital, Artemis and others ahead of last February's AIM float and later tapped the market in July for ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£7 million at ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚£1, ten times the price of the earlier fundraising.

We haven't seen Artemis (manage approx $A25b) and others pop onto the register . . . .

yet.