RRS

ShareCafe

Thanks Rogue trader, do you know if these are net positions or just straight sell numbers? Going to make a big difference if Stateone have been selling 23 mil shares but also been buying, say, 30 mil over the past week, as opposed to having sold 23mil net of buy and sell transactions.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: herger on Monday 18/07/05 02:48pm

Hey Herger

Not sure but the worry is so much selling on the options if they think the announcement coming soon is any good why dump so big? actually you can say 37mil rrso sold just by STATEONE is massive & not very encouraging, then factor in who is this seller from OPES which ive never seen buying before?

Then you have the manipulation on RRS someone just wiped out all of .03 @ 2:46pm in one hit & at the same time the 4mil bid at .029 was removed, if you have noticed since last week someone keeps putting large fake buy orders on & removing them at the same time a dump occurs, not very encouraging & keeps putting me off taking a punt.

Just posting what I see

Regards

Rogue Trader http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/devilsmiley.gif

rougetrader...anyone who has market nous would know how the mentioned operate

what's the game rouge?... let us know what they have bought in the same period

because in actual fact they could be net buyers in the period you mention...

.....ARE THEY????

The Adder

Dont get to defensive, ive only posted the truth, how many they have bought I dont know & dont really care, call your broker & find out, i just posted the info i was given, as I said my main concern is the dumping of the options to me thats not very impressive especially 17mil just today.

Whats the game??? sh!t i dont know monopoly? scrable? tetris? ping pong http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/laughingsmiley.gif

Adder if I wanted to really down ramp this stock i could but Ive backed off a little, so dont crack a fit when I post who's selling, everyone has a right to that info so i posted it, especially when one broker dumps 17mil options in one day.

Regards

Rogue Trader http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/devilsmiley.gif

In reply to: Rogue Trader on Monday 18/07/05 02:09pm

thanks for the info rogue, it's at least a lead to follow up on

Ill make a change to part of my comment, STATEONE have bought 15mil rrs in the past week & SOLD 19mil, before I said 23mil I think that was the actual % for the past week, in the end this is worse they have sold more than they bought in the past week.

OPES have bought no shares or options in the past week & have sold the amount I said previously

I hope that makes you happy adder I did the research for you.

Drathur saying selling 17mil RRSO in one day is a small number thats a pretty ridiculous comment, thats 17mil from one broker, thats very big IMHO

Tolhurst dumped the big one at .03 so id assume they had the fake bid at .029 which was removed the same time, them or one of there broker buddies.

Herger no worries mate, atleast someone appreciates a bit of knowlege that is not availabale to everyone

In reply to: Rogue Trader on Monday 18/07/05 03:04pm

17m is only about .5% of total RRSO on issue. My holdings of RRSO is not far from that figure, and I don't see it as significant.

Seems stateone was simply trading, I wonder if the selling was T3 induced. Also I wonder how many holdings Stateone account for in total.

In reply to: Rogue Trader on Monday 18/07/05 03:34pm

I am with Rogue in that i think the constant dumping on RRSO quite interesting. But i hardly think they would try and bid up the FPO to dump 17 million shares or so. I expect either portfolio dressing or selling RRSO to get back the money they put in at .003cents. If they picked up some shares at these prices.

Picture should become clearer soon.