RRS

ShareCafe

249HA Amount of notice of meetings of listed company
(1) Despite section 249H, at least 28 days notice must be given of a
meeting of a companyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s members.
(2) This section only applies to a company that is listed.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Sportback on Monday 25/09/06 10:49am

You may be right sportback institutions with manpower and money play some of the specs with incredible success, I have seen it many times, seems to always happen when the market goes flat. There are maybe half a dozen stocks they use so be careful. cheers .

In reply to: vind on Monday 25/09/06 05:20pm

Hi vind, Welcome to the RRS thread

ANZ Nominees Ltd is the institution behind the current manipulation of RRS as it seems they are buying and selling to themselves. Not sure what their strategy is... How do I know I have seen the other shareholders and they remain unchanged and there are no new shareholders in the Top 20. I monitor this regularly as I am a Top 10 shareholder is RRS.

Regards,

Thanks sportback, what i am saying is there can be a group of people belonging to an insto, i wont name one i have in mind, they do this for a living they target a company and go on a massive buying spree for 3-4 days, but buy as individuals they buy and sell as it goes up then the last dump is carried out leaving current buyers high and dry they stay clear of getting into the top 20 volumes. cheers.

In reply to: Herebus on Monday 25/09/06 06:04pm

Herebus

If you are a T+3 trader then you would have been stooged http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

If you are not and are still holding stock I don't agree with you.

No one at Range said they were going to put out an announcement did they??

Range could make an announcement anytime on the EGM, may have even changed the proposed date for it http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/laughingsmiley.gif

Todays action as far as I was concerned was expected and 25M shares traded was what I was looking for and we got it.

Patience is the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties