CZD

Guest stolwyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe they are not set yet lol and want it to go down??

There is no poison pill. Refer Xceed (ASX: XCD) announcement in January 2006 that:

"Concurrently the Xceed investment into PolyNovo will trigger, CSIRO to assign all of its NovoSorbÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¾ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Intellectual Property to PolyNovo, which had previously been subject to an exclusive licence arrangement."

So CSIRO is now just a shareholder in PolyNovo with no claim over the IP.

The proof will be by the end of July.

They are cashed up and finalising the assessment of where the company stands. Its good that they are reducing operating costs, although they are looking at assessing the AOD9604 product which will be interesting.

The PolyNovo brand is solid and has some good products with quite a few interested parties looking at their technology.

Its good to see that there has been some movement though finally.

Probably just didn't want a speeding ticket, the ASX likes to get grumpy at biotechs that go ballastic ehehhe

I agree that the MBP announcement was meant to cool things off and it did.

I had planned a buy for last Friday that I put off while I digested a couple of the statements in the release that were a bit off-putting to me, like the one about an exercise by the PolyNovo board regarding their optimal ownership structure. That could have several interpretations, and only one is correct. But which one? Also, the remark about looking for investment opportunities didn't reassure me. It could mean loss of focus. I'd like to see movement toward reconfiguring the company into PolyNovo Ltd, as was contemplated last year ahead of the hijacked Annual Meeting. This ought to be very doable now.

This share has further to go, no doubt, but a correction was in order. The question is whether the correction has run its course. Experience tells me that it has not.

They needed a statement to settle the market, and this they have done. However as expected not all was positive or could be interpreted differently.

I still think that this stock has great potential, and from all my discussions PolyNovo is very important, and that no idea is "off the table".

A hit was expected on the market, but now the true value will come through by the end of July.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it's retraced enough could be time to go again soon

OBV hasn't changed, the smart money bought and held.

post-2242-1244094087.gif

If we zoom up can see the williams %R rising, a move thru -50 would confirm

post-2242-1244095548.gif