CMV

ShareCafe

In reply to: fisho2626 on Thursday 11/09/08 07:22am

Don't worry Mr Fish,

Just a reaction to recent metals weakness & general overall market conditions.....TPI also had a recent broker downgrade which may have scared a few , but CMV is a different beast & Meretec should prove huge given time.........All recent news & reports have been good & future projections are upbeat.....

Unless there's some bad news coming from somewhere they look very cheap at the mo.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: oilleak on Thursday 11/09/08 08:28am

Certainly if projected profits can be sustained the shares do look very cheap. As you say, CMV is a different beast from miners and those who are dependant on ore prices. CMV has the ability to source scrap at a price that reflects the value of the metal whereas miners costs of extraction are the same regardless of the value of the metal.

I suppose I don't really have to ask if you see this a s abuying opportunity ?????

Cheers,

Fisho

In reply to: fisho2626 on Thursday 11/09/08 08:34am

Yeah matey, CMV should have a 'profit margin' whatever the metal price, IF they work it right....& management seem very confident....& competent....

Buying opportunity....hard to pick bottoms...hopefully metals are coming back .....Recession tipped in US but China should keep metals strong....$AUD dropping should compensate any fall in metals so far.....Which means CMV very cheap.....

Buy on the dips matey & its still cum divvy at the mo......

A lot safer than wine stocks http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys... I sold out earlier this year in the 60s to take advantage of some other bargains but .28 is too tempting so I'm back in. I think this company has extremely good prospects and have continued to follow even though I was out. Hope I'm not missing something obvious!

• 1 year later...

I am looking at loading up with $15,000 worth of this stock in its SPP but it deos not seem very liquid. Does anybody with more experience on these types of stock know if I will be able to uunload my shares once they are alloted or will their be no buyers for stock?

Cheers

Kuri

Guest ZOOKEEPER

Kuri,

what you propose is too risky. My expectations for CMA have been adjusted downward.

Share price can easily slide under ten cents.

This is a "sleeper" stock, buy a smaller amount then lie low and remain invisible.

you can never tell for sure ,but the low volumes are a worry ,on the other hand if you were thinking of buying now ,on market why

wouldnt you wait for the SPP to land ? as its fair to assume they generally go down for a couple of days at least .so you would put off

your purchase .

the SPP is at 10 cents so its a bit skinny,i agree with zookeeper for what its worth or go for less maybe?

cheers mick