J.Fo

HZCP

Looking at the HZCP and INL's/Polymetals Presentation dated 160508:

Slide 21:

Gives Zinc Recoveries rates for Head Grade:

At Head Grade Zn 3% - Recovery 66% ( ie. 2.00% of the 3% Zn recovered);

At Head Grade Zn 4% - Recovery 75% (ie. 3.00% of the 4% recovered);

At the margin:

Increased Grade 1% (from 3% to 4%) - Results in additional 1% Zn Recovered (ie. 3.00% - 2.00%);

Consequently, if the above analysis is appropriate, by increasing the grade of the feed by just 2%, from 3% to say 5%, INL could double the amount of Zinc recovered and therefore double the Zinc revenue component from the HZCP.

Slide 16 shows that the tailings have been reduced in size to "p80 of 45 microns";

Question: Are there any other higher grade imputs that INL/Polymetals could feed into the HZCP that would increase the Zn Revenue by more than the additional costs of obtaining it (i.e more than the additional costs of mining?, transport? and grinding to 45 microns"?

Regards

SP

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel a bit like Bugs Bunny

Having just been offered the carrot of August

In my opinion, there are many things known to the company but left unsaid.

I didnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t see any deters listed in the report, so I will presume the power sub station etc has been paid for

Cash 5 mil

Debt facility 5 mil

Cash flow positive [albeit small ]

It is now in my opinion, a company that is in little to no danger of exiting via the back door for the foreseeable future.

I will not be selling my holdings, nor will I be buying any more at this stage

Lots of irons in the fire, lets hope the fire does not go out

Ie; Mrp and Browns

15 mths to go before all of Hellyer production is intecs to keep http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/icon13.gif

In reply to: juiceman on Friday 01/08/08 07:54am

Intec in full control of Hellyer. Best bit of news for a long time.

It seems Polymetals may be feeling the pinch from reduced metals prices in its other operations and needs to consolidate its resources

In reply to: healyn on Friday 01/08/08 08:04am

Intec in full control at Hellyer.

If any of us read our tea leaves and coffee grounds properly we would have seen this coming back when this was announced on 31March.

Mr Brian Banister (who took up his appointment in Tasmania as Managing

Director of Intec Hellyer Metals Pty Ltd and Chief Operating Officer for the Intec Group in late February 2008) joined the Directors of Intec at their board meeting and at the Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project Joint Venture Management Committee meeting last week at Hellyer, Tasmania.

In reply to: juiceman on Friday 01/08/08 09:54am

Hi

sorry to juice your carrot bugs but maybe Polymetals are the smart ones to exit when coming grades are going down for the HZCP.

It is a cash flow report so we do not know what the debtors position is except that they have used all of the macquarie money available and have to repay it at some point. as PW said "very modestly cash flow positive".