• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: dreamer on Thursday 31/07/08 06:20pm

hiyall

interesting read for sure. I see they are now part of one process out of 2 possible process for Browns project, started the quarter with $2.3 mill, raised $5.5 mill from shareholders and finished quarter with 5.2mill. 1 mill spent on corporate costs and still owe the bank over $5mill.

I might be a bit PMT but thats my take.

luv yas

mandy

QUOTE (dreamer @ Thursday 31/07/08 04:20pm)

lookin goodÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ 

Is it Dreamer? My read of the CMR project short listed to being part of or all of 2 processes now being part of one. The other process selected after but not part of the March 08 discussions must be pretty damn good to be high on the short list of 2 for Browns.

And to top it all off the Intec process is not part of it, just part of the other process.

Sardinia ...........................................gone.

Iran............................................................................................................years away and with US and EU imposing ever tighter sanctions any mine might as well be light years away.

UMMC in Russia..................................................................................................with what is going on in Russia with the infighting between the oligarchs, I would not trust Ruskkies with any technology because they would thieve it. Would INL have the financial wherewithall to fight in a kangaroo court with billionaire mafiosi? ABSOLUTELY NOT a snowflakes chance in hell. Just check out BP's present problems. Shell got crapped on a year or so ago. Now if big oilers can't get their own way what chance can a tiddler tech company have.

Looks like INL is on its own now. Time for PW and his board to get on their collective bikes and get the MRP going if only to demonstrate the commerciality of the Intec Process.

All in all I don't see much to be positive about the quarterly.

In reply to: Pert_Amanda on Thursday 31/07/08 06:37pm

Nothing new... August before we know more about the main game... Time is ticking away, they are no closer to securing funding or even knowing the financials for that matter. I fear what will happen to the SP as a result of lack of news...

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/thumbdown.gif

The most interesting point from my perspective was the following:

"Following substantive development of the Intec Metals Recycling Project during the May-July 2008 period, the company anticipates the further announcement of highly significant (pre-financing) Project information during August 2008."

Regarding CMR, I agree with Healyn that the 'johnny come lately' option must be pretty good - damn!

I fear that Sardinia, Iran, Russia are distractions and threaten the main game.

Somewhat underwhelming I'm afraid...

In reply to: allanc on Thursday 31/07/08 09:15pm

Re CMR,

I acually think that the INL (part INL) option is the go. The other option has been brought to the table so that INL does not charge a fortune.

If I were CMR and negotiating with INL, I too would develop my best alternative to a negotiated agreement.

Financiers (and Chinese) may look +ly to such an approach as well.

In reply to: dimit on Thursday 31/07/08 09:23pm

POSITIVE OUTLOOK! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/icon14.gif

kHey I have to wonder why our quarterley couldn't tell us what the other process was that was on the table? http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/icon14.gif

management say they have enough money ..... but don't say how long it will last. Judging by costs at present, I would say that it will last just under one year. Anything can happen in that one year, but the bottom line is that it doesn't look like a sure thing. One thing is sure.....we will continue to be miserable if the world economy doesn't improve.

merc

Hi All.

Zinc Advances in London After China Scraps Tax Break on Exports

July 31 (Bloomberg) -- Zinc rose on expectations a decision by China, the largest producer and user of the metal, to remove a tax break on exports will curb supply to global markets.

China will withdraw a 5 percent tax rebate for exporters of the best-quality zinc and silver from Aug. 1, the country's State Administration of Taxation said today. Zinc has lost half its value in the past year, declining to a 2 1/2-year low of $1,750 a metric ton on July 4.

``This announcement caused a quick jump in zinc prices,'' John Reade, an analyst at UBS AG in London, wrote today in an e- mailed note. ``This could be a trigger for a sharp move higher to $2,000 a ton or beyond.''

Zinc for delivery in three months advanced $30, or 1.6 percent, to $1,900 a ton as of 4:58 p.m. on the London Metal Exchange.

China's tax change is aimed at trimming a record trade surplus, and reducing pollution and energy use. Zinc output in the country rose 7 percent in the first half to 1.92 million tons, according to the National Bureau of Statistics.

LME stockpiles of the metal gained 1.9 percent to 157,325 tons today, the highest since Sept. 14, 2006. Zinc's canceled warrants, or stockpiles earmarked for withdrawal from LME- registered warehouses, soared a combined 70 percent yesterday and today to 13,475 tons, the highest since April 10, 2007.

Copper inventories grew 4,450 tons, or 3.2 percent, to 142,400 tons, the highest since Feb. 29, according to the exchange's daily data.

Lead's canceled warrants jumped 61 percent to 8,325 tons, or 9 percent of total exchange inventories. Almost half of the stocks were scheduled to leave from Long Beach, California.

A lead recycling plant managed by Quemetco Inc. in California was shut after a July 3 fire. It has an annual capacity of 120,000 tons, according to Fortis.

Lead gained $28, or 1.3 percent, to $2,208 a ton.

Will we see zinc and lead do well in the coming weeks? That should make Intec's bottom line even better.

Cheers.

In reply to: Pert_Amanda on Thursday 31/07/08 06:37pm

pert the 5mio draw down facility has been that way the past few quarterlies so they have not had a sudden 5mio blowout so nothing has changed there.

There were extra costs for

HZCP joint venture costs ( 4,115) up from just over 2mio last quart so without that things would be a lot rosier.

The main game is still the MRP don't lose sight of that!!!

The other projects

CMr browns sulphide

Iran

Russia

Sardinia

are just sidelines that are being worked on at this stage, there will be others as well and this may lead to more profitable futures later.

Bottom line INL is still making money and with Zinc and lead increasing (cheers mango)there will be more in the bank next quarter!!

Cheers

V1