J.Fo

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: diana on Tuesday 22/01/08 11:41am

Difficult to say atm as I have been buying and selling over the years. Suffice it to say that the present SP is giving me some pain and it will be a very long climb up the ladder of many rungs for Intec's SP for the forseeable future.

Zinc price is sinking to the bottom of the galvanised iron tank and lead is doing what sinkers do at the end of fishing lines so it is now the time for PW and his expanded board to pull their collective fingers out to sell the much vaunted technology we all believe and have believed in. Metals aren't going anywhere for a while so the Metal Tech is the only answer for Intec and its SP.

In reply to: healyn on Tuesday 22/01/08 01:54pm

Hi Healyn.

What a difference a sleep can make. No wonder kids count the nights before Xmas.

For the first time in days there are more buyers of Intec stock than sellers. 18 versus 15. and the 18 buyers want 2.2 million while the sellers are only parting with 900 thousand.

Kitco has both zinc and lead going up and the OZ market SPI is also positive.

In reply to: mango63 on Wednesday 23/01/08 06:53am

the ASX cleared sell orders in all stocks last night that were a certain % away from the last traded price....

QUOTE (mango63 @ Wednesday 23/01/08 04:53am)

What a difference a sleep can make

Sleep? What's that?

Mango, you must have taken sleeping pills. I imagine many of us would have taken NoDoz and watched the US market. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Get your shotgun ready for that robot. He still hasn't got out of bed yet. First one to knock him off gets 1M INL shares.

In this climate whocares, I don't think anyone can answer that question. The only question I think is valid is whether it is good value to buy now not whether or not it is the best price you can possibly get. Also you need to consider how long a time frame you are willing to wait assuming this is the bottom, before you get a decent return.

INL has a habit (when it isn't going down like it has been for the last 12 months or so) of having extended sideways movements. It also tends to have surprises which result in rapid increases in sp.

In the current market climate, I think buying ANY share is risky, little own one that has been suffering as much negative sentiment as what INL has been. I was tempted to buy some yesterday (and if I had have I might have sold some of my shares purchased previously at much higher prices today, effectively making a gain on yesterdays buy but recording a loss on older purchased shares) but I just couldn't bring myself to, because really I don't have any idea what the market in general is going to do next.

Tony.

In reply to: wintermute on Wednesday 23/01/08 08:31pm

I don't have any idea what the market in general is going to do next.

I couldn't agree more with you Wm. Most analysts have come to a consensus that there is going to be more pain than gain for the next few months. Mind you I think analysts are just like anyone else, they just don't know. I do know one thing for sure and that is, the sun will rise tomorrow in the east. What is going to happen during the day is anyone's guess.