SDV - SCIDEV LTD

J.Fo

Thanks to Rob1000 for putting this in the picture.........Posted the article to save you all clicking..............

They have not bought in for nothing i'm sure. So the question is why?

The China projects have a few people thinking long and hard about little INL i'm thinking...........

So to what end for us shareholders i wonder..........Cheers V1

BRISPOT NOMINEES is an interesting name to turn up at # 8 in IntecÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s latest top 200.

Below is a link to an article on the SMH site from the 3th of November. Which gives a bit of detail on there past behavior. It is well worth a read.

Of greater concern to Team Myer might be a name that has popped on the company's top-20 shareholder list after the float.

Brispot Nominees has popped up with almost 5.5 million shares, or 0.95 per cent of the company. Brispot bought 6.2 per cent of Pauls amid a takeover play for the Queensland dairy group by Parmalat in 1998.

At the time, Brispot was part-owed by Potter Warburg Securities, which evolved into Warburg Dillon Read, which was swallowed by UBS.

Warburg Dillon Read was adviser to Pauls amid that takeover play.

In 2006, Brispot resurfaced again, this time amid Alinta's quite hostile share raid on AGL.

Brispot popped up on the Alinta share register, and beneficial ownership of the Brispot stake was formally traced back to UBS when Alinta asked the corporate plod to take a look.

UBS was hired by AGL as an adviser, and seemingly used the Brispot nominee account to hide a stake in Alinta. Now, three years later, Brispot is back again. Don't they say things come in threes?

http://www.smh.com.au/business/court-staye...91102-htjl.html

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Veeone and Rob1000,

Thanks very much to both of you for the interesting info. Brispot Nominees is now at #7. I feel that there are so many rusted on, welded on supporters of this company, who bought in at higher prices than today's price, that any take-over offer will make for interesting reading and a flurry of sales but little else. Yes people who have purchased recently will see an instant profit but I believe their shareholdings are a small percentage of the whole. Shareholders hopes are that the Company is now on the up and up and that China will make it all worth while. No one wanted to sell today even at 1.6 cents. So what about 5 cents?? Well there are plenty who have high hopes and who purchased at even a higher price so what price MIGHT be successful?

Cheers.

Hi Mango,

I second 20-240's comment; although I failed to see both your posts, it's to your credit that you realised you made an error, asked for it to be corrected, and still had the decency to apologise. (same goes for twty240)

Your "normal" contributions are always informative and well worth reading. Don't let one slip make you feel embarrassed.

Keep the good stuff coming :)

Twty would like to see the day sometime soon when Intec gets mentioned......

Henri Proglio, chairman and CEO of the Veolia Environment, commented that it is quite encouraging for China to raise the concept of "ecological civilization," and through this declaration, China has raised the importance of environmental protection to an unprecedented level