SDV - SCIDEV LTD

J.Fo

In reply to: healyn on Thursday 27/11/08 11:41am

Yes, of course I'm a shareholder healyn ... but I was thinking more in a personal and direct way rather than via my INL shareholding which is sort of bargain hunting by proxy. But hey ... I'm not complaining! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

R/Di

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: diana on Thursday 27/11/08 11:55am

WhatÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s with the constant sell pressure on this stock?

Almost 7million traded and the price has not moved, someone is keen to put the breaks on big time.

I think PW is goying for glory, driven by a neednot to be a failure. I think he will get it right ultimately but burn s/h funds 3 times over till he does. I am essentially out and will not get back in until PW et al show us how they can make money.

In reply to: dimit on Thursday 27/11/08 06:23pm

Unfortunately I feel your sentiment is shared by many thus reflected in the current share price.

there are so many positives to take from this strategic move by Intec, senior management still have sufficient ambition to 'go it alone' so to say, IMO $20 million is very achievable.

I have spoken to PW directly and mentioned that a cap raising at these levels would be absolute disaster in terms of dilution and he agreed.

Clearly there aren't many new projects getting off the ground in this current global environment but if Intec can produce the right economics during these difficult times funding should not be an issue.

The purchase of the Newcastle plant puts Intec in a new playing field in the heart of the Australian mining / processing industry. Now Intec must finish off the hard work and purchase the ex BHP $500 Million plant and bring the Metals Recycling Project to life.

This will attract institutions to the share register which is very much needed for sustained share price growth. If the INL share price is not 10 x the current share price in 12 months time I will remove myself from racing and go out to stud.

In reply to: Black 22 on Wednesday 26/11/08 08:54pm

$20M, for the plant at Mayfield, Newcastle is incredably cheap, the plant is world class or was when I worked there a couple of years ago, just hope for your sake the management at INL are not as incompetent as the EMD management.

In reply to: maldivian on Thursday 27/11/08 08:16pm

may be maldivian . hope so. We waited for the very robust economics for the previous attempt. I hope that on this occassion they will not prove to be a mirage. I do know that at some stage the Intec boys will crack it. Cannot go wrong.

hydrometallurgy is a growing segment of a growing industry (mining) . I envisage it will probably be regulated in existence.

I have created stricter criteria. I will follow them tightly in terms of timing.

DS replies:

Well, congratulations on the progress and I sincerely hope that this works out in terms of the purchase, the Delta shareholder and South African regulator's approvals. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end of the pain.

Just a question, can you now confirm to your shareholders that Intec staff are now able to buy shares without restriction? Thanks in advance,

Black 22

Hi Black 22,

Thanks for your good wishes. We are very excited about this opportunity at Intec. As we noted in the ASX release "this deal secures the optimum platform for implementing the overall Intec Metals Recycling Project."

We can also confirm that the trading embargo for directors, staff and key consultants was lifted after the release of the announcement yesterday, and that with the permission of the Board at least one staff member bought shares on market yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So from what I can see, yes that's the announcement and that's it for now (i.e no other earth shattering deals in the wind and there is no restriction on them buying, i.e no insider info), and we now need to watch the INL board to see how they play their cards. Will they come in and back the SP? Do they believe or not? Here is their chance to call it and really put faith back in. It's make or break now.

Good luck to the holders.

Black 22

In reply to: maldivian on Thursday 27/11/08 12:21pm

Why hasnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t the sp moved ?

LetÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s first look at the Good Bad and the Ugly

First the good:

Inl finds the finance on good commercial terms (happy happy )

Second the Bad

Inl cannot achieve the above (not happy ) so what are the options?

MQG at what price? (they would want options, and or rights.

JV ok, but then your not your own boss and then you dilute your profit potential.

Cap raising (out of the question )

Third the Ugly

With little to no cash, all assets turn into liabilities ie;

Newcastle

Hellyer

Eafd

Loans

Infrastructure

Staff

The last option is abhorrent to me as well as all concerned, but it is a possibility unless the company gets a move on.

While I am very exited by the possibilities of the latest announcement, nothing is set in stone at this point in time.

And that is why in my opinion the sp has not moved.

Good luck to us all.

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/sadsmiley02.gif

QUOTE (juiceman @ Friday 28/11/08 12:55pm)

Juiceman,

You left out a few possabilities for finance:

1. INL does not get the complete finance to make purchase from the sale of its assets and project finance. Balance may possibly come from:

a. Vendor agreeing to installment payment. INL pays up front what it can get from sale of its assets and project finance. Balance paid from profits from processing EAFD (Vendor really has nothing to loose under this senario);

b. Other miners who are interested in having their ore processed through plant provide an up front loan (say $2M a miner)

Regards

SP