J.Fo

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: dimit on Friday 15/08/08 11:16am

looking forward to them achieving those hurdles, and hope it is based on Share price and not some other achievements. I don't know the hurdles. If you do , fill me in please. Meantime my money is paying executives to perform. Let's hope they do.

Don't get me wrong. I really believe they want to succeed.

Merc

Merc,the average price Intec recieved in the June qtr was US$0.915/lb for the Zn and they had a loss ~$2m for thier half share .The Aud was higher but even @ ~.88 is not going to make up the short fall.Plus the june qrter was a record production period in the higher grade tailings.

psychOlogic this is where the augmentation comes into play they started this week to keep the grades up. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Also from memory i think there is a stockpile to be shipped that was not in the last quarter that will boost this one i think i read somewhere.

Also the trigger for the options i think you are refering too.

Additionally, it is proposed to grant 6,350,000 options to the CompanyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s Directors. The options that are proposed to be granted to Directors for nil cash consideration (and accordingly there is no loan made to Directors in relation to the acquisition of the options) are on the same terms as those already granted to the other Employees except that they will only vest in the grantee upon meeting the Trigger Price Threshold of 25 cents. To meet the Trigger Price Threshold, the price of Intec shares traded on the Australian Securities Exchange must have closed above 25 cents for twenty consecutive trading days or the Company must have received a bona fide offer for a majority or all of its shares whether by takeover or scheme of arrangement.

Link to check it out

http://www.intec.com.au/docs/asx/07/2007%2...%20FORM.pdf.pdf

Hope this helps V1